What you find in the thorns

Nov 18, 2019 17:55:13 GMT
Thorn creeps through the thick underbrush his fur catching here and there on random thorns but it didn’t seem to bother him in the slightest. He was currently hunting a plump rabbit that had made a desperate attempt at freedom by going into a thorny bush. “Where are you?” His eyes narrowed into slits as he peers around before sniffing the air trying to pick up the does scent 

Deleted
PEBBLES
Nov 22, 2019 21:07:58 GMT
Flicking his fluffy tail, the large GorgeClan tom scented the air. There was little to offer him however, other than the smells that always swirled around the territory. The stale scent of rabbit suggested that he was too late to start his hunt, but he would be a fool not to follow it. So that is what he did. Paws silent as he made his way towards the scent, it growing stronger by the second, his stomach let out a low rumble, and he grimaced. Any prey with sharp ears would’ve heard it, and with his luck, it would scare him off. Cursing his body, the tom caught a familiar scent, and one of his eyebrows raised.

The tail end of the orange tom caught his eye and he slowly approached, holding back a snicker as the toms voice filled his ears.

“I don’t think that asking for their whereabouts is going to help you with your hunt,” he stated plainly, far louder than he should’ve given the fact that his Clanmate was attempting to hunt. Hawkthistle found that he cared little if he ruined @thornfoot 's attempt.

Deleted
PEBBLES
Nov 27, 2019 17:10:03 GMT
“I don’t think that asking for their whereabouts is going to help you with your hunt,”

“Shhhh, Hawk!” Thorn twists his head to glare at the other tom cat shooting daggers in his direction “nor will you with being so loud” the orange striped cat says, pushing forward through the underbrush before having to back step as it was far to dense to continue he turns fully to his clan-mate with a sigh “If you want to help me you can hopefully cut the rabbit off along the other side of the shrubs” his tail twitches before swiftly bouncing down another path once again on the trail.

Tag: @hawkthistle

Deleted
PEBBLES

Quick Reply