io adopts [1/4 available]

io Avatar
io
OOC
Nov 18, 2019 6:49:34 GMT
TAKEN BY FLASH
GLOW OF MIDNIGHT FIREFLY:
Role: Dragonfly's Brother
Faceclaim: [here] feel free to use your own though!
Related Bio: Dragonfly Hovers Over Water

After the accident, Firefly stumbled back in the camp and could not muster the courage to say he had been the one to goad Butterfly on. So he blamed it on Dragonfly who returned later. He does not have the courage to apologize to either Dragonfly or Butterfly to this day. Firefly later also spread a rumor that Dragonfly poisoned their mother, to further soil her reputation and bring attention away from himself. He knows these actions were petty and cowardly, but refuses to admit it.
He is probably actually an excellent fighter, just lacks a little confidence and courage, but up to roleplayer. He probably tries very hard to make new friends despite his normally shy personality in order to fill the hole of the best friends his siblings once were. 

Appearance and name are both flexible! I made him black just for name but no obligations.

taken by nyara
BUTTERFLY SOARS ON LIGHT BREEZE:
Role: Dragonfly's Sister

**note this character might require disability purchase depending on what the rper decides

Butterfly has a heart of gold. She was brought up essentially as a sheltered, pure princess. Her mother absolutely adored her and she was easily one of the prettiest cats in the Clan. After the accident occurred, she lashed out angrily at both Dragonfly and Firefly. She herself has come to terms with her injuries since but up to you if she wants to reconcile. (I would like her to be missing an eye, have a horrible scar, or some other deformity, up to you if it renders her any less of a prey hunter / cave guard though). She was also badly affected by the death of their mother, despite finding Moth once overbearing and overprotective. She is naturally already a popular cat, and the incident only made her more well-known and more well-liked. However, she probably hides deep-ridden trust issues and insecurities related to her injuries and the reactions of her siblings after.

Appearance and Name are both flexible!

CRICKET CHIRPS AT DAYBREAK
Role: Dragonfly's Father
Faceclaim:  [here] feel free to use your own though!

The father of the three siblings. He absolutely adored their mother Moth, despite her questionable love for him. He grieved like a true mate at her death and supported her despite her downward spiral. However, he knew his mate’s illusion of the perfect family was a mistake, and took that to heart as his own shortcoming. It is likely he somehow contributed to her madness, possibly by cheating, but he did genuinely love her and his kits despite all that happened.  After her death he has had a significantly more difficult time rebounding than the rest. He might be the one trying the hardest to reconcile the three angry siblings, knowing that it was Moth's dream for them all to just get along.

Appearance and name flexible! Probably some sort of brown cat or gold bengal. 

TAKEN BY BANDIT
STAR ON SILENT NIGHT

Role: Dragonfly's On/Off Lover

This is the poor tom that professed his love for Dragonfly starting around 25 moons old and has since been strung along. They were childhood friends, but never really got too close until 25 moons or so. He is well-aware of the fiasco that Dragonfly went through during her to-be days and has put it behind him. I don't have too much in mind for this tom, just that the two of them have an on and off relationship. Dragonfly is reluctant to commit to a relationship because she fears hurting more people and fears raising a messed up family like her own. Up to you if they end up together.

Absolutely feel free to change his name or appearance - I really couldn't decide and these are super temporary so be creative!

Previous:
Plumdew to roxie
Wavestep to bandit
Peachwish to renegade
Firefly to Flash
Star to Bandit
Butterfly to nyara

PEBBLES
ROXIE Avatar
ROXIE
Administrator
Nov 21, 2019 16:25:41 GMT
may i snag Plumdew?

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FIVE
FEMALE
SHE/HER
BISEXUAL
ORGANIZATION MACHINE
WYATT
ROXIE
organization machine beep beep
io Avatar
io
OOC
Nov 21, 2019 21:38:50 GMT
yay! he's all yours

PEBBLES
Dec 14, 2019 12:14:34 GMT
Please can I have Peach?? 😍

PEBBLES
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Dec 14, 2019 22:06:12 GMT
May I steal Wave?

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FOUR
FEMALE
SHE/HER
DEMISEXUAL
CODE GREMLIN
NA
BANDIT
io Avatar
io
OOC
Dec 14, 2019 23:03:54 GMT

PEBBLES
io Avatar
io
OOC
Apr 20, 2020 1:00:40 GMT
updated for revamp! added dragonfly's adopts

PEBBLES
Flash Avatar
Flash
OOC
Apr 20, 2020 2:13:05 GMT
Is it alright if I take Firefly if no one has reserved him specifically as of yet?

PEBBLES
Nb
They/Them
io Avatar
io
OOC
Apr 20, 2020 6:04:19 GMT
- yessh ofc, all yours!

PEBBLES
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator