ACTIVELY SEEKING:

★ friends: OPEN.
★ enemies: OPEN.
★ lovers: OPEN.

Locustswarm
♂ - link to bio

ACTIVELY SEEKING:
➥ friends
➥ a she-cat or tom to distract him from his friend-group, maybe he/she is pining after him or he is pining after him/her as well as Ibischirp

★ friends: OPEN. Locustswarm is basically the biggest cat-dad ever. He is accepting of everyone and really appreciates and values his friend. He is a good friend to have and is very reliable.
★ enemies: OPEN. Locustswarm doesn't hate others as such, but those who take away the ones he loves or makes him feel isolated would quickly earn themselves a page in Locustswarm's bad books.
★ lovers: OPEN. Locustswarm is currently in a love triangle. He is in love with his best friend Ibischirp, but Ibischirp is in love with Cliffhopper and Cliffhopper loves Fleetfoot. Locustswarm could do with a she-cat or tom to add in as a distraction; maybe someone else takes his eyes, or maybe someone else is pining over him.

Wolf
♂ - link to bio

ACTIVELY SEEKING:

★ lovers: CLOSED for now. I would like to develop Wolf's personality and friendships before looking for a lover plot for him.

Currantkit
♂ - link to bio

ACTIVELY SEEKING:

★ lovers: CLOSED.

Milkberry
♀ - link to bio

ACTIVELY SEEKING:

★ friends: OPEN. She is always looking for new friends. She is a gem, very loving and warm, although she has some unique views and often lacks confidence in herself. She is rather relaxed and can tolerate a lot. If your character is sassy or rude, or shy and quiet, I am sure they could still make a good friend for Milkberry.
★ enemies: OPEN. Milkberry lacks confidence in herself and while most insults can be ignored, if someone deliberately picks on her due to her physical abnormality, it may sting a little. Constant picking on her could end up forming a rivalry.
★ lovers: OPEN. I am open to some lovers! She is a gem and has a lot of love to give. I imagine she will fall in love quickly and hard - this could mean she is open to some unrequited love plots, accidental litters or maybe even something more sinister.

PEBBLES
FEMALE
SHE/HER

Quick Reply