seeing is believing

cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 12, 2019 15:27:42 GMT
CHERRYBLOOM
MUCH of her time was spent in camp. Though at this point in her life, she was not used to it. Moorclan territory came to her in her dreams, painting pictures of adventures she once used to have. Memories brought her thoughts of color and the smiling face of her mate Fogsplash. But the memories themselves, brought a smile to her maw...and while that may not be enough for some, it was enough for her. 
CHERRYBLOOM was thankful that the Nursery was on the ground of Moorclan's camp. It was easily accessible to her in this inconvenient state, unlike the branches that many chose to sleep in. Stretching her legs out in front of her, her maw opened into a yawn as she felt her biological clock signal her that it was indeed morning. While no plans were on her plate, she could at least make an appearance in the camp. 
RISING to her paws, her tail instinctively swayed widely to alert her of the den's inner wall. The hollowed trunk made a cozy area, but once she had to be careful of when kits ran and played. Her ears caught no scurrying of little paws and she carefully made her way along the den wall to the entrance. There was a sudden shift in her 'vision' as light began to filter through her otherwise entirely dark sight. 
HER pelt began to warm, confirming that the sun had at least been kind enough to show itself today. taking a few cautious steps outside, she let herself lay close to the entrance. While she might not be able to enjoy the view, she could at least still enjoy the sunshine and anyone who might grace her with their company. 
here we go with cherry

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Nov 13, 2019 2:52:20 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
While not a frequent occurrence, Spiritstar found himself that morning up and about before the sun, as did occasionally happen. While he began his day surveying sleeping clanmates, flirtatiously greeting a few - with his most charming comments of course spared for Applecloud as was only fitting - he did not linger around the intertwined trees of his camp for long. Instead, once sated that his clan was fine, the leader found himself wandering off.

While Spiritstar did indeed prefer company, sometime even he could appreciate the peace of being by himself. An undisturbed hunt spent with total focus and silence beyond the murmured thanks he offered to Starclan was certainly something he could take the time to enjoy. he missed of course the opportunity to hunt with his sisters, and in these moments his thoughts often drifted back to such times...yet that did not mean he would fail to treasure the company of the sister who remained.

It was that very intention which carried his paws swiftly back toward camp.

With a meadow vole already stashed back in the prey hollow back at camp earlier and a rabbit now held proudly in his jaws, looking a little less plump in the Leaf-fall yet still a decent catch for the season, he trotted back with golden yellow eyes scanning calmly for a familiar pelt. It was easy enough to spot her by the nursery hollow, pale cream standing out against brown and green in the morning sun's light. Ears pricking and tail lifting in a happy sway, the tom slowed his pace to a gentle pad and headed over to his sibling.

While normally his steps were naturally kept silent for all his practice, the tom allowed himself to walk a little louder for his sister's sake, never one to startle her despite his more playful nature. Not that she was bound to miss the scent of freshly caught rabbit that drifted toward her, the catch soon placed near enough to her paws to reach out and touch with little effort as he purred a greeting.

"Well good morning to you, my beloved sister," Spiritstar greeted warmly as he settled down in the grass opposite her, his tail resting over slightly splayed hind legs and his one snowy forepaw tucking beneath his chest. "I caught you some breakfast, if you would like it," he added, nosing the rabbit between them a hair's breadth closer to his sibling.

As he spoke and settled, his pale gaze was already roving over his sibling, skipping over her damaged eyes with a slight internal cringe even now, to instead scan the state of her pelt and weight. Not that he doubted she cared for herself, with him, Fogsplash and the other queens ensuring that she ate and drank when they could pull her away from caring for everyone else.

Notes | Aw some sibling love
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 13, 2019 20:29:05 GMT
CHERRYBLOOM
THE clan hustle and bustle of patrols coming and going kept her ears entertained and she bathed in the sun's warm glow. A few quick greetings were thrown her way and  she was eager to return the little small talk that she was able to have. Yet nobody seemed entirely thrilled to sit and chat with the resident Queen. Often times she wondered if others still had not yet become accustom to her new look and this was why they kept their space more so these days than the earlier ones. 
BUT she couldn't let it drag her down. And as she picked up the scent of rabbit, followed with some pawsteps, she smiled warmly at the thought of an actual conversation. As the clanmate neared, the scent became a little more distinct and her smile grew a little wider as her brother began to speak. 
SHE had always been closer to her brother than her sister, but it was times like these when she wished the three of them could still enjoy some time together. But she would settle for the one...and even if she couldn't deep down, she would have to on the surface. "And a rabbit at that. You seem to have remembered that it's my favorite." Her voice was warm and cheerful, quite eager to have an actual visitor today. 
As she reached out to take a small bit of the fresh hare, the realization that her brother had been out and about hit her. "Were Sunpaw or Morningpaw on the dawn patrol today? Have they been keeping out of trouble?" Her questions were lovingly shot in his direction, a curious mother with the best of intentions. A paw pushed the rabbit back towards her brother. 
"You need to eat too I'm sure. Your leader duties keep you busier than you'd probably admit." A soft smile and cheerful purr accompanied her words. These were the memories she wished she could see, but would never forget.  
<3 they the best

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Nov 14, 2019 23:53:29 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
At the molly's praise, her receival of his visit warm as always the tom purred warmly in turn, offering a light chuckle. "Certainly. Nothing but the best for my dear sister, as always," he assured, offering a bright grin despite knowing she could not see the gesture. No doubt she would here the joyful amusement in his tone all the same as she set about enjoying his gift.

Only to pause abruptly, causing the tom to blink. With her hearing much better than his now that she held a reliance upon it, the tom would have swiveled his ears to look around, wondering if she had caught wind of something that worried her. That was, had she not already began speaking, causing the tom to relax with a light laugh.

"You worry too much, Cherrybloom. Have they not been spending enough time with you lately?" Stretching out in the grass, the tom lay himself on his side, allowing the stream of sunlight to soak into his raven fur. "No, Applecloud did not send them on the dawn patrol today - there are younger ones that could benefit from the opportunity." He offered, mind drifting briefly to the eager young apprentice that had attended that morning instead, before he chuckled fondly. "Rest assured though sister, no kin of ours will be caught slacking in their duties - not under my watch, anyway."

The rabbit was swiftly to return to him, bumping lightly against his single snow-tipped paw, and the tom twisted himself back onto his belly to peer down at it, then across at his sister with amusement sparkling in his eyes. "You know me far too well. Some might start to think you're the real mastermind behind this clan." Amused as he often found himself, Spiritstar bent his head to take a bite of the rabbit, before nudging it back to his sister. It often came to be this way, exchanging words between bites. He doubted he could ever cherish anyone more than he did his sister.

Notes | - knows literally nothing about the kiddos yet so makes up random shit and hopes they don't turn out to be total slackers -
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 19, 2019 14:31:54 GMT
CHERRYBLOOM
SHE couldn't help but let a purr slip into the air at his words and the tone they carried. This was why she enjoyed his company. Between them, it was as if nothing had happened. They could carry on as if their worlds remained unchanged and untouched. As if she could see, and he had not killed their father. Oh how those times had been simpler, and much more relaxed.But things had changed, and she had changed right along with them.

AS their conversation moved on to her kits, she couldn't help but laugh a little. "They spend plenty of time, but you know how I am. Always checking up on them. I could be their mentor and still ask about them." She mused slightly at the idea of being a mentor. That was past her capabilities now...but what advice she couldn't offer in battles and hunting, she could offer in lessons of the heart and words of kindness. 
A small laugh couldn't be stifled at his last words of her kits. She could only hope her they wouldn't end up lazy and ones to sit in camp.
"They can't turn out any worse than me. Laying in the sun and dozing off and on." Her words were playful and not meaning any harm, but some part of her couldn't help but wonder if others saw her as a lazy pile of bones. Just eating their prey and taking up space. 
As the rabbit was passed between the two, her ears listened closely for him to actually take a bite of the prey between them. Satisfied with the sounds she heard, a loud laugh escaped her maw, this one hearty and well meant. "Oh please, I couldn't run this clan even with my eyes working. Let alone now. I just provide an ear to listen when it's needed." If she could, she would adoringly stare at her brother. His hard work and dedication to Moorclan never ceased to amaze her. 
<3 they the best

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Nov 20, 2019 2:46:14 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
"Well then," he offered warmly, the amusement staying as a constant presence to his tone. "I can assure you they are perfectly fine. Sure to grow into wonderful warriors before you know it, just like Robinflight." He could not help a fond smile at the thought of the young molly. Born here or not...she had sure grown into a lovely young warrior with Cherrybloom's help, and he viewed her as much his own kin as Sunpaw and Morningpaw. Sometimes he wondered who she used to be...but now he found himself pleased she was just able to be safe and happy with them.

Every kit deserved a good life, and he was glad they could offer her that much.

While her next words were playful, Spiritstar could sense a deeper stillness beneath it, and he reached forward to touch his nose comfortingly to her forehead, a gesture of brotherly support that was softer than his own playful, spirited attitude. "Now now, don't say that. You've raised plenty of kits that aren't even your own, you help other queens and you are often off helping Skywhisper too. Not to mention always giving me advice. I'd say that's providing our clan with a great future, and you should be proud of it," he offered stubbornly. "I sure as hell am - where would I be without you, huh?"

"Don't underestimate yourself, sister. I wouldn't begin to know what to do with a mewling kit, and you probably know more herbs than I do by now," he chuckled, a rumbling purr offered in amusement as he allowed himself to take another bite of the rabbit, before nudging it insistently back toward her so that it lightly tapped her paw, a silent request for her to eat some more.

Notes | Spirit refuses to let her judge herself
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 22, 2019 17:32:36 GMT
CHERRYBLOOM
Cherrybloom smiled at the thought of the young warrior. While she may not be hers by blood, she was hers through sweat and tears. The young molly had been just two moons old when she was brought to Creekclan. And while she had been renamed and given to the cream she-cat as an extra kit to call her own, she was also old enough to know that Cherry was not her own mother. Still, she refused to think of Robinflight that way. She was as much her own as Sunpaw and Morningpaw were...and she would stay that way until the day she passed onto Starclan. 

The touch to her forehead was one of reassurance, and while it wasn't necessarily needed...the queen apprecaited it more than she could admit. Often times she found herself doubting the progress she had made...and while it was quite ridiculous to do so, she couldn't help it. "Now Spiritstar, you'd be just fine without me handing advice over to you. If anything it just gives me something to do and is a way to take my mind off of everything." She soothed, giving him a run for his money with her own words.

She shook her head softly at his musing over the herbal knowledge she perhaps had gained while helping Skywhisper. While it wasn't much, she did know how to help with minor things. "Well let's just not go losing Skywhisper anytime soon because my knowledge of herbs isn't as great as you might think. I can't pick out most of them like I wish I could. Some can be rather difficult and smell curiously alike." As the rabbit touched her paw, she smiled softly. 

Spiritstar had always been one to make sure she took care of herself, and clearly she wasn't going to get away without taking a few more bites to appease her brother. Gingerly taking a bite she only wished she could watch his reaction with her next words. 
"Do you have nothing better to do than to make sure I eat a full meal?" Her voice was laced with a playful joking tone and her tail flicked playfully as she chewed through the meat.  

bloop bloop bloop

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Nov 23, 2019 1:06:14 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
At her subtle ridiculing, Spiritstar merely chuckled fondly. "Well that may be true, but I am thankful for it anyway," he returned, deciding to concede defeat on the matter. He did not actually have doubts in his leadership - perhaps at times he questioned his own intentions and the likelihood of becoming his father...but Cherrybloom was always there to temper him and remind him who he was, whether she was willing to admit to that or not. Truly she was his crutch...in a way.

He could not imagine life without his beloved sister.

At her comment upon herbs, the tom could not help but agree, however amused he was with the picture of their similarity. "Isn't that the truth. I sure remember struggling with them all as an apprentice, I have no idea how he does it."

Her playfulness in return to his caring was as well received as ever, yet he made sure she was actually eating the rabbit before he responded in his own playful way, an obviously false anguish to his tone as he pretended to lament his situation. "Oh, I would have so much to attend, if only Applecloud was no so insistent on me staying here in camp," he sighed, flopping dramatically onto his side as he stared up through the branches of their amusingly ironic camp site. "What was it she said? Oh, yes, 'but at least in camp, Skywhisper is only but a whisker away.'" The tom made sure to flavor his recitation with an imitation of his deputy's voice, adding his own dramatic little flare in turn.

Though his sister could not see it, she would likely sense the smirk well enough in his tone, following his slight laugh as he rolled onto his back, head angling to peer across at his cream-furred sibling. "You know, I think she is warming up to me, don't you?"

Notes | He is such a dork lol
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 25, 2019 19:10:06 GMT
CHERRYBLOOM
As she listened and nodded to his words, she stretched out her limbs as her claws needed the soft earth beneath her body. While today had been her ideal, it would not be long before leaf-bare was upon them and she would be secluded to the Nursery. After all, there was no place for a blind queen in the middle of a snow-filled camp. 

As he spoke of Applecloud a small laugh trickled from her maw and she shook her head softly.  "Part of her words are correct. Skywhisper is closer here...and with that disease going around one can never be too careful. " While she had wished she could make the thought of infections and diseases vanish into thin air, they still clawed at the back of her mind. She couldn't protect her family from the one that was beginning to run rampant...and she could do even less cooped up in camp. 

"All she-cats warm up well to you Spiritstar." Cherrybloom teased, closing her lids as a yawn escaped her mouth. She could only hope that one day...her brother would bless her with kits of his own and she could return the favor of spoiling them as he spoiled hers. 

Her mind, unable to let the thought rest, forced her to speak up about the thoughts that were now consuming her afternoon. "Have you heard anything else about it....that disease? I can't help but feel like it's far from gone..."  

mmmmm cherry is having a weird day xD 

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Nov 26, 2019 10:04:08 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
As her thoughts turned toward the disease at paw, Spiritstar immediately regretted bringing it up. Of course he knew it was important to consider and be careful about, and that pretending it did not exist would be terribly foolish...yet talking about it so much just reminded him constantly of the hopelessness of their current situation. Sure, it had only taken two cats so far...they had lost more to the various coughs that could plague the worst leafbares. Yet losing any cat was awful. Not to mention having no information and no hope of a cure.

So, the leader focused on his sister's latter comment, hoping she would let the topic slide.

A light chuckle breezed from his maw, though slightly more distracted than earlier, and he willed his usual playfulness into his tone. "Well I am glad at least you still have faith in me," he purred out, a fondness mixing with his amusement. Of course he knew it was true, but lately...well, he had been paying more and more attention to just the one specific molly. Sure, the others still got flirts and teasing from him - it was merely his nature. Yet Applecloud...Well, perhaps it was the closeness of deputy and leader. Or maybe it was the fact she was tougher to sway than the others. He always had liked a challenge, hadn't he? As always, he found himself explaining things away as he always did.

If he got one thing from his father beyond his fighting skills...well, it may well be an aversion to romantic commitment. loyalty to his clan and family? Commitment to his duties? Following through with his plans? All those he handled well. Yet the thought of settling down with a mate seemed unable to enter his intentions, and he could not really picture himself as a father.

Perhaps it was a fear he might turn out like theirs.

Unfortunately, she was right back to their former topic, and a heaviness returned to the mood. He knew it was inevitable in most cases, but in truth Spiritstar had been avoiding this. However, as caring as she was...well, of course Cherrybloom would insist of knowing, on helping if she could. Sighing slightly, the tom relented to the discussion. At least he could feel more honest about it with Cherrybloom - even if she denied her involvement, truly she was a guide for him in many ways, and perhaps the light to his darker sides.

"No...we don't know anything more," he admittedly heavily, keeping his tone lower so as not to let anyone else overhear. It would not do to worry anyone, after all. Especially not the queen and kits nearby. "I agree, it definitely does not feel gone...but I have no idea what to expect from it. I hope Skywhisper will get some guidance at the halfmoon, but...I may bring it up at the gathering if he does not. I would like for him to discuss it with the other medicine cats too. Starclan knows it may help us all if they collaborate on this - I have heard rumors its been seen in the other clans too, though not nearly as bad."

Was this their punishment for bowing to Bonestar? The thought sent a chill through the raven tom.

Notes | aren't we all tbh
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Nov 26, 2019 16:31:58 GMT
[googlefont="Comfortaa"]

CHERRYBLOOM

|| poor cherry berry.

She would, and always had faith in Spirit. From long ago when they were young, to now...and eventually to when they were both well into elder moons...Cherrybloom would always find a way to be the one her brother leaned on. Perhaps it was just the way she was built, to be motherly and kind. To always have an extra paw to help and an ear to listen. And now, well, without her sight she wasn't able to do much else. And while that pained her to admit, it also gave her more strength to do what she was good at. 

"I will always have faith in you dear brother. You are the sole reason I am here today."  She offered her words up in a comforting manner, a paw blinding reaching in an effort to softly contact some part of his body. All she wished to do was reassure him, remind him that she would not be here if it were not for him. 

Silence between the two lasted for what seemed like ages, though soon enough he began to answer the prodding questions she couldn't help but ask. She sighed softly....so there was no more news. Not even Skywhisper was able to help the two cats they had lost...and if it continued, well they were sure to loose more.

"If Skywhisper doesn't even know anything yet..." the queen gave another sigh, her heart felt heavy as she thought of the remaining members of her family, "something needs to be done Spirit. We can't just let the clan suffer...especially if it's still out there. And surely if the other clans are beginning to experience it they will have started to look for a why?" While her voice was quiet, one could still detect the softest struggle of panic attempting to rise into the air. 

The usual steadiness was beginning to waver, but with it spreading...it was hard to keep calm.  
☽LIA☾

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Dec 1, 2019 7:30:15 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
While Spiritstar could not truly deny her words as fact, being the one that began her treatment on his prior healing knowledge just soon enough to save her life. However, while he decided not to comment on that, the way her paw reached blindly toward him until it settled upon the fur of his stomach merely echoed as a sting of all that he had failed to preserve. If he had not been slacking off, he could have saved their sister and been there soon enough to stop their father.

A softer sigh this time, the tom arched around to touch his nose to the paw she had offered. "There is never a day that I am not glad you are," the tom insisted. However, while he managed to keep the pain of it all from his tone, it still seeped into eyes she could no longer see.

He knew she would give her sight every time just to remain there for him. Yet still he blamed himself.

Drawing his nose away from where it had remained rested upon her cream-furred paw, the tom rested his chin upon his own forepaws, ears angling back slightly as he listened to her mounting worry. This was not the direction he had intended their conversations to ever go, and he hated the feeling of helplessness that came with the situation and his growing inability to soothe her concern. They both knew, after all. There was nothing he could say, that would not be a lie.

Noting her rising panic, Spiritstar shifted his chin to the paws of his sister instead, hoping to at least offer his presence as some shred of comfort, as she had tried to do as well. "Skywhisper is doing his best - there is only so much that we can do. However, at least we have seen no more symptoms of it," he assured, hoping at least the slither of good news would give her some semblance of relief. "I will seek information from the other leaders and have Skywhisper discuss it with the medicine cats, but I don't want to cause a panic if I can avoid it. If everyone just gives into this it will only become worse."

Breathing another sigh, the tom closed his eyes, though all he saw in that darkness were the same images that plagued his dreams.

Notes | And to think it will only get worse :(
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Dec 2, 2019 15:06:56 GMT
[googlefont="Comfortaa"]

CHERRYBLOOM

|| oof these two now are sad pandas

Cherrybloom found some sort of pride in the fact that her paw came into contact with her brother. It gave her a small amount of inner hope that not all was lost in this world of darkness and grey-scale. His words let her sigh in relief, a purr softly escaping her heart. While they had lost so many, they were still surrounded by family. Even if it was less...it was quality over quantity in her eyes. That was the optimism that was getting her through life, and she only hoped she could instill it into her brother as well. "I will always be here." A small smile accompanied her words. 

As his chin touched her paws, her ears twitched to adjust. Some part of her would always find touch startling if not initiated by herself. But at least she was in good company, and it was not a stranger just coming up to her. His words didn't exactly comfort her much, but they were the truth and that was all she could expect. Sighing softly, she attempted to come up with something that could decompress the tension and anxiety she found building up. 

"I truly hope a cure or a way to stop it can be found. I'm sure that Skywhisper will learn more from the other medicine cats. They surely haven't escaped it and have found ways to combat it." There it was. The optimism she always found. If Moorclan cats were dealing with issues, surely the other clans were as well...not everyone could escape this. But hopefully her family could.    
☽LIA☾

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly
Spiritsong Avatar
Spiritsong
Oneclan
Dec 3, 2019 1:18:03 GMT
SPIRITSTAR
There it was. The optimism he so relied on. Despite himself and knowing that perhaps he should not be, the tom found himself relieved to hear it, and gazed up at her thankfully even knowing she could not see him. Things were heavier than he had ever expected them to be back when he was just a little kit in the nursery - his life had become a roller-coaster, and she had been his rock throughout. Now, faced with this new issue...he was glad not to be handling it alone.

He was not sure that he could have.

Steeled slightly by her own resolve, the tom listed his head and nodded determinedly to himself, willing a stronger resolve to echo through his limbs and seep into his tone. "You're right," he agreed firmly, his determination crawling back in from the shadows. "We will find a way to beat this - we always do." The most important thing was that no one would face this alone.

Flicking an ear at a nearby call of his name, Spiritstar trailed his gaze across camp to a warrior signalling him over.

It was not the nicest way to end his conversation with his sister, but he hoped to make it up to her later. He may have failed her once, but he was determined to always be there for her. To protect her. To see her through all of this. Reluctantly, the tom rose to his paws and breezed a sigh, nudging the last of the rabbit back toward his sister with his raven forepaw. In truth, he had lost his appetite, and now it seemed he had run out of time all the same.

"I'm afraid I must go, dear sister," he admitted softly, tail whisking once behind him in silence. Allowing a bit of amusement into his tone to stop the mood falling once more, he gave a soft chuckle. "I'll make sure those kits of yours stay out of trouble, don't you worry. I'll be taking Sunpaw out for a training session later."

Brushing her with his whiskers first in warning, the tom touched his nose gently to the top of her head and rasped his tongue over her ear affectionately, before he bade her farewell and made his way from the base of the trees toward the senior warrior who had summoned him.

Notes | Could not think of more to carry on lol, he's a busy boi
Tagged |

PEBBLES
50 Moons
Male
He/Him
Pansexual
Co-Leader
PERCEPTION
cherrybloom Avatar
cherrybloom
Oneclan
Dec 4, 2019 15:43:37 GMT
[googlefont="Comfortaa"]

CHERRYBLOOM

|| tis okay. closing thread up.

She could only try to remain hopeful. And that was what she was going to need to do, if not for herself...well then for Spiritstar. She smiled warmly at her brother, or at least towards his general direction. As she readied herself to speak, she couldn't help but pick up his name being called. She forced a smile, knowing that he would probably be leaving her alone once more. 

But she would survive, she always did and she afterall...was quite the survivor. She felt the body of the rabbit shift towards her, clearly her brother was leaving her with the remainder of it, and well...perhaps if she was hungry enough she would finish it. Or maybe she could coax somebody else into sharing the rest of the meal. His words confirmed his farewell. 

Cherrybloom leaned into his soft touch gently, a soft purr showing the appreciation of the company. "Train him well! He worries me sometimes." She forced herself to refuse a blatant goodbye...for there was never a good way to say it. 
☽LIA☾

PEBBLES
Molly
Hetero
Jelly