The Trash Bin

Apr 16, 2020 4:11:08 GMT

in the latest midnight hours when the world has gone to sleep, you've gotta get up. when doubts begin to rise and the world is at your feet, you've gotta get up. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. i'm not a selfless man, i'm not a man of wealth. if i had all the world, i'd give it to myself. but the trees begin to talk and the ground begins to walk by myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. hold my hand - don't you give up on me. hold on, hold on. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone.

is this just an illusion made inside my head to get me by? twenty years in debt, twenty years in the government, twenty years can never get me by. then i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

from farmers in the fields to the tallest of the towers that fall and rise. 1-7-7-6: the names upon the list of all the ones who gave until they died. don't you hold back. i can see in your mind and your mind will set you free. and i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 16, 2020 4:59:55 GMT

in the latest midnight hours when the world has gone to sleep, you've gotta get up. when doubts begin to rise and the world is at your feet, you've gotta get up. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. i'm not a selfless man, i'm not a man of wealth. if i had all the world, i'd give it to myself. but the trees begin to talk and the ground begins to walk by myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. hold my hand - don't you give up on me. hold on, hold on. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone.

is this just an illusion made inside my head to get me by? twenty years in debt, twenty years in the government, twenty years can never get me by. then i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

from farmers in the fields to the tallest of the towers that fall and rise. 1-7-7-6: the names upon the list of all the ones who gave until they died. don't you hold back. i can see in your mind and your mind will set you free. and i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 16, 2020 5:04:52 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 16, 2020 5:15:58 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 16, 2020 5:17:04 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 16, 2020 5:18:36 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 20, 2020 22:27:15 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 20, 2020 22:31:04 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 21, 2020 23:30:41 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
May 16, 2020 3:00:32 GMT

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
May 16, 2020 22:01:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]AGE - PRONOUNS - SEXUALITY - SOME - EXTRA - STUFF

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]FRIENDS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]DRINK ALONE AND WATCH TV, YOU'RE EXPECTING HARMONIES

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

Life is not a spark in space, an episode of Will & Grace. Controversial, yet mundane. Debra's messing with your brain. Even scientologists know there's more to all of this. Search the ruins for trap doors, wonder what you're put here for. Simple as a hint of gas, climbing nostrils as you pass, making Harvard graduates feel childish when they laugh at it. Climb the rungs to kingdom come. Sour patch to acid tongue. Are you opposed to having fun? You clench the world between your bun. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world.[break][break]

Your life is always the post of something else. Where is the precedent in the way that you present yourself? And it's disgusting how little you try – the existential equivalent of pink eye. Drink alone and watch TV. You're expecting harmonies to tap your tune with silver spoons, the anthem of impending doom. Guiding Satan's steady hand, forcing Beatles to disband. It's eco-freaks and drama queens. The young at heart know what I mean. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, better than that. You're a fraud. Thank gosh you learned to keep your shirt on. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world.[break][break]

You burn so brightly, you burn so brightly in the dark. You burn so brightly. You burn so, you burn so – You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, better than that. You're a fraud. Thank gosh you learned to keep your shirt on. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. We could do better, we could do better, we could be the greatest band in the world.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]YOU COULD DO BETTER, BETTER THAN THAT: YOU'RE A FRAUD

Life is not a spark in space, an episode of Will & Grace. Controversial, yet mundane. Debra's messing with your brain. Even scientologists know there's more to all of this. Search the ruins for trap doors, wonder what you're put here for. Simple as a hint of gas, climbing nostrils as you pass, making Harvard graduates feel childish when they laugh at it. Climb the rungs to kingdom come. Sour patch to acid tongue. Are you opposed to having fun? You clench the world between your bun. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world.[break][break]

Your life is always the post of something else. Where is the precedent in the way that you present yourself? And it's disgusting how little you try – the existential equivalent of pink eye. Drink alone and watch TV. You're expecting harmonies to tap your tune with silver spoons, the anthem of impending doom. Guiding Satan's steady hand, forcing Beatles to disband. It's eco-freaks and drama queens. The young at heart know what I mean. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, better than that. You're a fraud. Thank gosh you learned to keep your shirt on. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world.[break][break]

You burn so brightly, you burn so brightly in the dark. You burn so brightly. You burn so, you burn so – You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, better than that. You're a fraud. Thank gosh you learned to keep your shirt on. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. You could do better, you could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. We could do better, we could do better, we could be the greatest band in the world.

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]SEARCH THE RUINS FOR TRAP DOORS, WONDER WHAT YOU'RE PUT HERE FOR

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]OTHERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]AND IT'S DISGUSTING HOW LITTLE YOU TRY

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP.

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;color:#999999;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#333333;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#ffa375;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#cccccc;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#999999;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#333333;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
May 16, 2020 22:04:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tabula-single-l"]
[attr="class","header"]

SEAWATCHER

[attr="class","tabarea"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]PLOTTER
]
[attr="class","col-left"]

About

Age / 51 Moons Old [break]
Occupation / Co-leader [break]
Sexuality / Hetero [break]
Group / Previously Creekclan now Oneclan [break]
App / Here [break]
[break]
CONTENT HERE

[attr="class","col-right"]

Relations

OCEANCLOUD       / Slice butternut cooking home. Delicious romantic undisturbed raw platter will meld. Thick Skewers skillet natural, smoker soy sauce wait roux. slices rosette bone-in simmer precision alongside baby leeks. Crafting renders aromatic enjoyment, then slices taco.
[break][break]
LARKSPURPAW / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]
AMARYLLISPAW / Oil heat slowly. slices natural delicious, set aside magic tbsp skillet, bay leaves brown centerpiece. fruit soften edges frond slices onion snack pork steem on wines excess technique cup; Cover smoker soy sauce fruit snack. Sweet one-dozen scrape delicious, non sheet raw crunch mustard. Minutes clever slotted tongs scrape, brown steem undisturbed rice.
[break][break]
COVESPLASH / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]
LITTLEBIRD / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]
SPIRITSONG / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]

Leadership Notes

Snitch / Slice butternut cooking home. Delicious romantic undisturbed raw platter will meld. Thick Skewers skillet natural, smoker soy sauce wait roux. slices rosette bone-in simmer precision alongside baby leeks.
[break][break]

Plot Ideas

Additional trivia or something here or something

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]
[attr="class","tab-content"]HISTORY
]
[attr="class","col-span"]
Seawatcher was born in a time of prosperity when Creekclan was still whole and under the rule of Briarstar and Gorgeclan was just a storm cloud in the far off future. She had one other littermate, a younger brother known as Oceankit. Both siblings were as thick as thieves, causing trouble and mayhem wherever they went. Their parents - Featherpool and Whiteclaw were dedicated warriors to Creekclan, a little on the older side, but still very much in their prime. They instilled in their children distinct morals and a code of honor, one Seawatcher adopted religiously and has continued to use to this very day. It has become the building blocks of her very being, one she finds hard to every forfeit. She pushed herself to become better, stronger even wiser despite her youth. Her brother, on the other hand, was much too busy goofing off and having fun, much to Seawatchers annoyance. However, she loved her brother and oftentimes covered for him when he happened to dig himself a little too deep. Even as warriors she was always looking out for him and protecting him from the many she jilted lovers he left behind in his wake.
[break][break]
As an apprentice, Seawatcher was aware of the storm brewing in Gorgeclan, but truthfully she thought nothing of it and instead focused on her training with her mentor Snailshade. It didn’t affect her yet. Sure tensions were high, but Seawatcher never once believed it to escalate beyond what it did. Maybe a border skirmish or dispute. Sunning stones were definitely a largely contested territory between both Gorgeclan and Creekclan. That’s all Seawatcher thought of it.
[break][break]
As she earned her warrior name Seawatcher could no longer ignore the storm brewing. She finally realized how problematic Gorgeclan was becoming, wary of their new leader and his warmongering ways, especially when Briarstar refused to bow down to his commands. As a matter of opinion Seawatcher was glad he never did and instead chose to fight, she’ll always admire the previous leader for his rigidness even if it cost the lives of Creekclan warriors. She grew to admire him and aspired to reach the heights that he had. During this time she met a roguish tom named Eagleheart. Seawatcher was a naturally aloof she-cat and she oftentimes struggled to have more fun and worry less. It was surprising that the two opposites hit it off, especially since Eagleheart was well known to go around and Seawatcher had a distaste for such antics. But what was truly surprising was when it seemed Eagleheart had won over Seawatcher and the two started courting. Nobody truly believed that the relationship would last, that Seawatcher was just another notch in Eagleheart’s proverbial belt. Much to everyone’s dismay their relationship held strong and would only grow stronger throughout the trials to come.
[break][break]
The war with Gorgeclan was growing worse and before long the day Creekclan was chased out of their home came. The battle was long and bloody and in the end, Brairstar falling was the turning point. Seawatcher lost both her parents that day, lost her home and her idol, she even nearly lost her mate and brother to it all. For a while Seawatcher hated Gorgeclan, wanting to show them just how much pain and suffering she and her clan had endured. She also blamed Moorclan for standing idly by and allowing such atrocities to happen. While she doesn’t seek the destruction of Gorgeclan and is hostile towards Moorclan she certainly is wary of them. The fear of Creek being run out again is always present at the forefront of her mind.
[break][break]
In the beginning, Seawatcher stuck close to her brother and mate, their group only consisting of themselves for the majority of Creekclan’s exile. Later she found a small group being led by Stoatcall, Creekclan’s deputy and soon to be a leader. For the remaining time, she stuck with them, helping wherever she could and working hard to protect and provide for her remaining clanmates. Returning home was an experience in and of itself. The hole her parents left behind was staggering, an empty space she wasn’t exactly sure how to deal with. She and her mate grew closer together. Oceancloud had returned much to how he was before, chasing the tails of willing she-cats and leaving behind a trail of heartbreak until one day that changed. Seawatcher had always warned him of the consequences of his actions and more often than naught threatened to no longer protect him. She never did, she was always there to bail him out though that became increasingly difficult when she learned of her pregnancy and Eagleheart grew protective over her. One night Oceancloud came to her and explained he was expecting. Seawatcher was ecstatic, her kits would grow up with cousins the same age, albeit a few moons younger. However, her brother seemed less inclined to share his sister's enthusiasm at being a father. This flippant attitude didn't sit well with Seawatcher and a huge fight broke out between the two. The little spat didn't last very long, but it affected their relationship - for better or for worse.
[break][break]
Seawatcher was due any moon now and she was abuzz with worry, excitement, and anxiety. Despite not making up with her brother she had her mate by her side through it all. Yet tragedy struck and left Seawatcher in heartbreak. Eagleheart had suddenly collapsed on a border patrol, dying very shortly after and leaving Seawatcher to kit alone a few days later. From what Seawatcher was told his death was sudden, but quick with little pain, and while Seawatcher was relieved her mate's passing wasn't painful it did not limit the amount of pain she felt. She would be delivering and raising her kits alone without her mates' support. Her kits would never know their father, who loved them so much already.
[break][break]
Before long Seawatcher went into labor. It was long and arduous, but she birthed 3 healthy kits. Two toms and a single she-kit. She effectively named the pale silvery-white she-kit Swankit and her brothers Apricotkit and Goosekit. She treasured them with all her heart and was oftentimes deemed a wonderful mother by the clan. It wasn't long before her brother Oceancloud appeared to her one night with two nameless kits, a tom, and she-kit. Apparently their mother had died kitting and Seawatcher was the only available queen who was producing extra milk to care for them. And despite his shortcomings with her brother Seawatcher didn't have the heart to turn her niece or nephew away. So she took them on as her own and loved and cherished them just like they were her own kits. She shortly named them Larkspurkit for the large black tom and Amarylliskit for the dainty gray she-kit.
[break][break]
She never told the niece or nephew that she wasn't their real mother and that their 'brothers and sister' were actually cousins. She never once told them who their true father was, only telling them their father was Eagleheart who despite not being with them loved them dearly. And so when tragedy struck again it almost broke the queen.
[break][break]
A bad case of kitten-cough spread throughout the camp's nursery. Every kit in Seawatcher's care fell ill, leaving her to fret over them with unbreakable diligence. Apricotkit was the first to go, followed shortly by Swankit. Larkspurkit, Goosekit, and Amarylliskit were expected to make a slow, but full recovery so it came as a huge surprise with Goosekit's sudden death. It broke Seawatcher to watch all her kits die before her, yet unable to do anything to save them. However, she still had Larkspurkit and Amarylliskit so she picked up her feelings and tucked them away while she devoted her entire being to her remaining two "kits". She grew possessive over them, only relenting in her aggressive love to watch them be named apprentices of Creekclan. To this day she can be a little overbearing to them, but no one can doubt her love for them. Her actions spoke volumes for how much she cared for their wellbeing.
[break][break]
And while she never truly forgave her brother for abandoning his kits, she still very much loved him. He was her brother and she'll continue to love him flaws and all.
[break][break]
Moons went by and the sudden appearance of a pandemic swept all three clans into a crisis. Seawatcher worried about the health of her family, but she worked even harder to provide for her clan. It came as a shock when Pantherleap died and Seawatcher was named the new deputy of Creekclan. She was surprised but took to the position quickly especially when she became fully aware of the disease. Seawatcher was only a deputy for three moons before Stoatstar perished to the spore shortly after agreeing to allow Moorclan and Gorgeclan into Creekclan territory; Seawatcher becoming the new co-leader of the newly formed Oneclan. While Seawatcher didn’t fully support the decision, she understood the importance of standing together and thus kept her opinions to herself.
[break][break]

[/PTab={ }]

[/PTabbedContent={border: 0; margin-left: 0!important; tabs: top; tabvalign: top; tabgap:0; background: white;}]

[googlefont=Source Serif Pro:400,600,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l"]box-shadow: 0px 2px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.5);width: 530px;background: white; padding: 0px; font: 11px/14px var(--sans-serif-type); margin: 20px auto 0; color: #333; position: relative; --animate: all .5s ease; --serif-type: 'Source Serif Pro', serif; --sans-serif-type: 'Roboto', sans-serif; --accent: #5081BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_hover,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]position: absolute; background: transparent; font: 400 9px/10px var(--sans-serif-type); color: white; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .tab-box"]position: absolute; margin-top: -20px; width: auto; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; white-space: nowrap; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs"]position: absolute; letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: 1; font-weight: 700; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_spots"]padding: 20px 25px 35px; background: white; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr; grid-template-areas: "left right"; grid-row-gap: 15px; grid-column-gap: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l td"]padding: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l tr"]height: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .header"]grid-area: header; background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/EvkEKNf.gif); background-size: cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .header > div"]height: 130px; background: linear-gradient(125deg, #282828, transparent); opacity: .3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .tabarea"]height: 30px; margin-top: -31px; border-top: 1px solid white; mix-blend-mode: soft-light[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-left"]grid-area: left [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-right"]grid-area: right[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-span"]grid-column: 1 / span 2; margin: 0 0 25px[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h1"]font: 600 32px/32px var(--serif-type); color: #f3f3f3; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; position: absolute; margin: 20px 25px 0; max-width: 50%; z-index: 100;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h2"]font: 700 18px/21px var(--serif-type); padding-bottom: 10px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h3"]font: 700 15px/20px var(--serif-type); padding-bottom: 5px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-right h3:not(:first-of-type)"]padding-top: 5px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l a,.tabula-single-l a"]font: inherit !important; text-decoration: none; color: var(--accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l b"]letter-spacing: .3px; font-family: var(--serif-type) [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .rule"]border-bottom: 2px solid var(--accent); width: 30px; margin: 20px 0 15px[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .thread"]padding: 5px 0 10px; font: 400 11px/15px var(--sans-serif-type)[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .thread a"]font: 700 12px/15px var(--serif-type) !important; [/newclass]

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi

Quick Reply