Percy's table dump

Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 16, 2020 7:29:19 GMT

COVESPLASH

i surrender my soul. oden, hear my call: one day i'll sit beside your thrown in valhalla's great hall. like so many before me, i'll die with honor and pride. the right of a warrior forever to fight by your side. send a sign! raise the sail! wave a last goodbye. destiny is calling - immortality be mine! call the witch to cast a run, weave a magic spell. we who die in battle are born not for heaven, not for hell. we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magic stars our guiding light.

today the blood of battle upon my weapons will never dry. many i'll send into the ground laughing as they die! we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea. let my spirit raise - valkyries carry me. take me to valhalla where my brothers wait for me! fire burn into the sky; my spirit will never die! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light. i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

If you have questions or inquiries; feel free to tag or message me!
| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 16, 2020 7:33:06 GMT

EPSILON

i surrender my soul. oden, hear my call: one day i'll sit beside your thrown in valhalla's great hall. like so many before me, i'll die with honor and pride. the right of a warrior forever to fight by your side. send a sign! raise the sail! wave a last goodbye. destiny is calling - immortality be mine! call the witch to cast a run, weave a magic spell. we who die in battle are born not for heaven, not for hell. we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magic stars our guiding light.

today the blood of battle upon my weapons will never dry. many i'll send into the ground laughing as they die! we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea. let my spirit raise - valkyries carry me. take me to valhalla where my brothers wait for me! fire burn into the sky; my spirit will never die! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light. i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 16, 2020 7:47:55 GMT

lotusflower

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 18, 2020 4:54:13 GMT

Larkspurpaw

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 18, 2020 4:59:27 GMT

Honeykit

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Apr 27, 2020 2:22:04 GMT

Blooming Fields of Lavender

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
May 10, 2020 8:05:08 GMT

Sablefox

The bulky framed feline had been trying his paw at the new tactics a new friend had passed onto him. The sodden marshes which butted up right against Moorclan's old territory provided a seemingly average place to catch one or two tiny, nearing pathetic fish. They were just tests, practices of his new learned skill. Sablefox was quickly learning that the water was not something he particularly liked being around. The tom buried his two fish by the marsh and ventured further through the territory, veering in the direction of the moors across from the marsh. The ground gradually became drier, the grass longer, and naturally the striped tabby began feeling more and more at home. Although trees were sparse, leaving the tabby rather exposed, the long grass hid most of his presence.

The tom had kept his past hidden; buried deeply into the soft soil of the earth where none would uncover it. The atrocities committed by Gorge in the past were like deep stains on the tom's conscience. He had several scars stricken across his body to demonstrate that the past was in fact reality and not some sick, twisted dream. Those were the sunrises where too much was lost. Blood was shed, lathering the ground that the warriors of Gorge walked upon. Sablefox had blocked many of the dead from his mind. Moons had passed with the tom's buried secrets remaining deep in the soil. But, with the merge of the clans to defeat one illness, the feelings had started to reemerge.

Sablefox still held distaste for the other clans in his mouth. Gorge would always be superior in his mind, but he had kept his thoughts silent on that and agreed to put aside such ideals until the three clans could successfully defeat the common problem. The wounds Gorge had left on the forest - in particular Creek, were deep though. Deep wounds took time to heal and deep wounds were very rarely so easily forgotten. Cats hailing from Creek would often avoid those with the scent of Gorge on their pelt; veering away from them at nearly all costs. Everyone kept to themselves, unless otherwise specified. It was not going to be easy for all the sins and wrongful crimes, the stories, the rumors, and of course the hatred instilled upon birth, to suddenly vanish over night.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
Jun 13, 2020 0:35:50 GMT

Spiritsong

The bulky framed feline had been trying his paw at the new tactics a new friend had passed onto him. The sodden marshes which butted up right against Moorclan's old territory provided a seemingly average place to catch one or two tiny, nearing pathetic fish. They were just tests, practices of his new learned skill. Sablefox was quickly learning that the water was not something he particularly liked being around. The tom buried his two fish by the marsh and ventured further through the territory, veering in the direction of the moors across from the marsh. The ground gradually became drier, the grass longer, and naturally the striped tabby began feeling more and more at home. Although trees were sparse, leaving the tabby rather exposed, the long grass hid most of his presence.

The tom had kept his past hidden; buried deeply into the soft soil of the earth where none would uncover it. The atrocities committed by Gorge in the past were like deep stains on the tom's conscience. He had several scars stricken across his body to demonstrate that the past was in fact reality and not some sick, twisted dream. Those were the sunrises where too much was lost. Blood was shed, lathering the ground that the warriors of Gorge walked upon. Sablefox had blocked many of the dead from his mind. Moons had passed with the tom's buried secrets remaining deep in the soil. But, with the merge of the clans to defeat one illness, the feelings had started to reemerge.

Sablefox still held distaste for the other clans in his mouth. Gorge would always be superior in his mind, but he had kept his thoughts silent on that and agreed to put aside such ideals until the three clans could successfully defeat the common problem. The wounds Gorge had left on the forest - in particular Creek, were deep though. Deep wounds took time to heal and deep wounds were very rarely so easily forgotten. Cats hailing from Creek would often avoid those with the scent of Gorge on their pelt; veering away from them at nearly all costs. Everyone kept to themselves, unless otherwise specified. It was not going to be easy for all the sins and wrongful crimes, the stories, the rumors, and of course the hatred instilled upon birth, to suddenly vanish over night.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style

| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her

Quick Reply