a romantic, i'm charmed

Apr 16, 2020 0:51:38 GMT
blizzardberry

the thin peace that lay between three clans under one camp was something that caused the young warrior to feel more on edge then before. her constant fear of judgement from her own clan mates now extended to those that were not her clanmates... or rather were now. this whole concept of becoming one clan, was interesting for the young she-cat, but she wondered if it did not have it's draw backs. she could already smell the sent of love in the air for some felines, but what if that love was incorrectly directed to someone who was not of their clan... or former clan... and oneclan broke up.

she sighed, her paws digging into the fresh water that was near the flooded creek. it was something she was fond of, the area, a place she bonded with her former mentor and leader stoatstar. however now, while the fond memories caused her heart to swell, it also brought back horrible memories of what was the spore. sighing, the she-cat squared her shoulders and leap upon a rock just before her, taking a taste of the air around her, seeking the scent of prey if any should be present. however, her tastebuds tingled with the scent of another feline, one that she had smelt within her clan but she was unsure of who it was. eyes opening wide, she scanned the horizon, her blue eyes searching for the sight of the feline that dared to march into her terr-... she paused and felt her muscles tense in fear, what if they were here to pick her off. 

"who goes there?" she meowed in what one would assume a normal voice to be, but for her, was a yell.
| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY
template by punki of pixel perfect

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Apr 17, 2020 0:26:11 GMT
wavestep
 i've been by myself all by myself all night long,
hoping you're someone i used to know
[attr="class","bandittext"]As was usually the case with Wavestep, his temper was constantly crashing and rearing its head at inopportune moments. Earlier during a patrol where he’d been unfortunately paired with a gossipy little she-cat who talked his ear off about how Fawnspots and how they’d decided to try to have kits. She’d followed him through the territory, chatting his ear off about the decision he’d relented under for fear of losing his mate when he’d finally snapped. Once he returned, his blood boiling, he dropped his prey and raced from the pile to head out and away from the rest of his clan. His pelt prickled and he found himself angrier by the minute, so he did what he always did when he was this angry. He went to the loner lands.

It’d been nearly a moon since he’d been in this area. He’d met Midnight here, and he could have sworn he tasted her scent on the breeze. While he had to admit, she hadn’t been painfully extraordinary, company - especially when he felt like this - was always welcomed. She-cats seemed to know how to help the bad mood fall away and he’d eventually reach a point where he could return to MoorClan with his head just a little bit clearer than when he’d left.

He spotted a black shadow in the distance, his blue eyes locking on the feline. Her shape was familiar enough that he knew it was her before she drew too close and he stopped plenty far enough away from the strange building she was so possessive about. Though honestly, he had no interest in the strange building or its inhabitants. The bengal tom preferred to allow his mind to wander and keep the mystery of it all. That same mystery that surrounded this she-cat. He liked mystery far more than settling down with someone - it was a wonder he had a mate at his side and for as long as he’d had. She should have left him moons ago - as he liked to remind himself frequently.

However, the tawny she-cat that usually possessed his thoughts melted away as he looked out to the shadow that danced across the snow before him. “Well, hello.” He said warmly, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

[newclass=".bandittext b"]color:#7c732a;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Apr 17, 2020 0:46:14 GMT
blizzardberry

well, hello.

she could not recall his name, nor dare she try to let any attempt of a name escape her maw. she had been raised by her siblings, and trained under stoatstar - stoatcall - and she knew that she could not bring herself to appear foolish before a feline who belonged to - used to belong to - another clan. she was definitely not one to be out and about with those she did not know, and her bright blue eyes found the spotted tom easily, taking in every single part of his pale spotted beauty in for her to see. she knew his face enough to know it reminded her of that medicine cat - skywhisper - but she could barely gasp at a name, 'was it wavecrash? no, no it is probably mouseheart... no no that's not right.' her head tilted slightly before finally realizing that her gaze had been staring and that she had not responded back to him quite yet.

"h-hello," she stuttered, against her better judgement she stuttered and she felt a warmth of shame flood her as she continued to speak, struggling to contain the slight tremor in her voice. "i'm s-sorry, we've never spoken, but may i ask you what your... your name is?" she lifted her gaze, something that had fluttered down to the ground with shame and overwhelming worry. had he been someone she knew - a name she could recall - perhaps she would not have been as timid or shy as she felt. long white fur tussled in the breeze that blew through, her tail brushing along the ground as she realized that perhaps he did not know her name. "i'm blizzardberry," she meowed, looking thoroughly pleased with her lack of stutter.

"if you didn't know that... but i bet you did." she meowed, still struggling to recall his name as his face was so familiar to her. she almost wanted to bring about a questionnaire for the tom, to seek what clan he was from truly, where his heart lay, if he himself had kits, or perhaps an apprentice. her ears flicked as her mind raced with a million questions to pepper the tom with, and yet her face remained gentle and kind, a small smile gracing it just so to welcome him into her company - even if she felt uneasy not knowing him. she took a chance then to glance around them, eyes cautiously seeking to see if someone else was with them or not. "did you come to seek solitude here? i-i could leave if you wanted." she meowed almost disappointingly, as her gaze lowered to her paws helplessly. 
| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Apr 17, 2020 21:55:04 GMT
wavestep
[attr="class","bandittext"]Wavestep couldn't help but notice the way the little white she-cat before him stammered over her words. It reminded him of a young Fawnspots, but only mildly. She looked nothing like his mate, her shining white pelt looked soft enough to sink into and part of him wished he could. Her stunning blue eyes blinked back up to his own gaze as she greeted him, and he found the smile lax only slightly. By the look of her, he would have guessed that she was much younger than he, not that it had ever stopped him before. In fact, he was certain the black demon he'd been with prior was at least several moons younger. So should he feel guilty for taking interest in little she-cat?

Maybe, but would he, absolutely not.

"No need to apologize, dear." His voice was smooth, gentle as he spoke. As if he was trying to soothe her nerves, though honestly, Wavestep cared very little for the comfort of the feline before him. She was pretty, though, so he figured this was the best company he'd receive for the time being. Most of MoorClan knew of his infidelity with Fawnspots, but maybe here, he'd have a chance to remain on someone's good side, at least for awhile. "I'm Wavestep, it's very nice to meet you." He practically purred, his smile never fading, though internally he felt his eyes roll at how fake the tone had been. Slowly taking a small step forward, he sat before her, his soft beige pelt shimmering in the new-leaf sun.

A chuckle sounded as she offered her name, mulling it over. "Blizzardberry is a beautiful name, it suits you well." However, he was mildly surprised by the question and her offer to leave so quickly that he almost jumped to his paws to stop her from doing so. Instead, he just shook his head - still rather quickly, and said with a sweet smile, "I mean, solitude is nice, but you're really very pretty and seem so smart. I'd love to talk with you more. You were... Stoatstar's apprentice, right? So you know a lot about CreekClan and this territory?"

He lowered his ears and then his gaze, his voice sounding softer as he spoke. "If I'm honest, this territory is so foreign to me, I haven't got the slightest clue where to go for anything and definitely still get turned around when making my way back to camp. Would you... would you consider showing me more about your home?" He asked innocently, turning his steel blue eyes onto the little she-cat once more.

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Apr 18, 2020 3:43:21 GMT
blizzardberry

his smooth voice fell upon her ears gratefully. something she had not expected from the feline - in fact she had expected a more loud and rough tone from someone twice her senior. however it did it's trick as she settled more before him, calming almost instantly under his gaze and gentle tone. a sucker for the finer things in life, blizzardberry tilted her head to stare at the tom as he spoke. 'so it had been wave-something. how foolish of me to think mouseheart.' she thought and felt her own fur set ablaze at her mistake. she had not even realized she had not responded to his nice to meet you, before he was offering her a compliment. 

she fidgeted then, her head lowered slightly in a shy embarrassment. blizzardberry was a humble sort of folk and while she felt her body lit with warmth and feeling on the side of grateful, she wasn't certain if the tom really meant it. she offered up the chance for her to leave, to allow the tom a chance to be alone in the flooded creek - however his response caught her slightly off guard. her eyes slipped up to him, seeing he was just before her of course, and how his response brought the fond memory of her former mentor back. she nodded softly, her vibrant blue eyes searching the older tom's face with ease. 

she saw his ears change, lowering, and his gaze turning to the ground. his soft tone compelled her forward also so that she could hear him. her petite form was captured by his tone and his questions. how he said he felt like he was in a foreign land and how he had barely a clue on where anything was. her heart leap into her throat as his steel blue eyes met her vibrant blues and she swallowed. a memorized effecting cooling over her as she realized that she was indeed enchanted by the feline before her - also so much so that she would have bowed to his paws and ask him to order her where to go so he could learn.

"i.. yes, i was stoatstar's apprentice," she began slowly, with only a small pause at the beginning as she struggled to find her voice with the tom before her. "i, yes of course i can s-show you the territory." she said softly still her body rising up as if to go now to show him about, however she paused looking him over with quiet wonder. "or... did you want me to explain the different spots and we visit them another time?" she asked shyly, her eyes flicking down to the ground as her paw dusted the ground. "we ca-can of course explore the fl-flooded creek. it's really neat once you g-get used to it." she meowed, silently cursing her soft voice and stutter as she turned to look away from the handsome tom.

"what do you want to know," she paused for a moment, tossing the tom's name around in her head. "wavestep, you said it was? a handsome name." she meowed, rushing out the last part in a rush of hushed words.
| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Apr 21, 2020 1:38:50 GMT
wavestep
[attr="class","bandittext"]Wavestep knew the moment he had her in his web, his tail softly curling around his paws. He was no mountain of a cat, slender and lanky at best, but what he lacked in size, he made up for in appearance. He was handsome, devlishly so, and it often lead him down a path of unfaithfulness, one he'd walked so many times he could hardly count it anymore. Though when it came to Fawnspots, she only knew of the one, and he intended to keep it that way.

Every time her dazzling blues caught his, he was determined to hold her gaze, though he was careful not to do it in a way that would come off as dominating. The older warrior could tell that she practically trembled with every word she made, though he was curious why. She was gorgeous, he hadn't met many gorgeous felines that didn't know to play the part. And it was endearing, in a twisted sort of way, the way the tom wished to use that to make her bend to his will. And as he twisted a story - a lie about his timidness of CreekClan's territory, he saw how quickly she believed him. Thankfully, this conquest wouldn't take much convincing, he could see that now. His lips parted into a soft, shy smile as he looked upon the feline before him, his gaze occasionaly lingering on her slender, dainty frame before darting back up to the bright eyes that stared back at him.

"I would only be so lucky to have such a noble she-cat show me the way through this territory. I'm sure Stoatstar would be proud of the fine young she-cat you've become." He practically purred at the sweet little feline, hoping to coax her into comfort as she rose to her paws. He was delighted to see that she was willing to offer him her time and even be generous enough to not just tell him the area but show him the places he'd come to call home through these unforseen circumstances. "I'd love to see the territory, Blizzardberry." Her name rolled sweetly off his tongue as he raised himself to his paws, stepping a little closer so he'd be able to hear. She was so softly spoken after all, not that Wavestep would complain about close quarters.

His eyes slowly travelled from her delicate frame to the path ahead of them, his eyes lingering for a few long moments into the undergrowth that he was so unfamiliar with. While this could be a positive experience for the tom should he choose to learn, he'd never been the best scholar, choosing to spend his time chasing after pretty young she-cats. The smile that touched his face as he realized history had a nasty habit of repeating itself was devilish, though he was quick to let it fade as he turned his sights back to the little she-cat beside him as she paid him a compliment to his name. A purr rumbled in his throat and he chuckled again softly. "Why so shy, dear?" He teased lightly, stepping a small step closer until his pelt lightly brushed into hers. "I promise, I merely want to learn what you can teach me."

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Apr 21, 2020 4:58:37 GMT
blizzardberry

blizzardberry, in all her innocence, was a pretty smart feline. however, in times like this, her own mind seemed to fog and allow the worst of felines to take advantage of her. while the notion was not occurring, she lacked the ability to see that the older tom was eyeing up her petite form like it was a piece of prey, and she even lacked the insight to know that he was fluffing up his words like a feline would fluff up their nest. all she could recall for these moments was the way his purr sang sweetly towards her, caressing her ears and ensnaring her chest. his mentor of stoatstar caused a flare of insecurity flow through her, almost faulting her in her steps.

he rose, and she was suddenly hyper aware of how close he was to her petite form. peering up at the tom she nodded, looking at the path ahead and trying to keep her vibrant blue eyes off the tom, struggling with all her might to not look at him from the corner of her eye. her paws then began to move, each step moving her forward with an ease she had not realized she possessed. with a meek smile she began their easy steps, pointing towards the main portion of the creek they were within. however before she could speak the tom spoke for her. asking her why she was shy, explaining he just wanted her to teach him.

"i-i-i don't know w-wavestep. i-i-i am truly sorry if it bothers you so." she manages out, her body still with worry that the handsome tom would dislike her even more. but he pressed himself against her and she looked at him confused, baffled by the tom's action. she sought out his eyes, looking for some form of confirmation on what he was indeed trying to do. "w-would you like to see where the creek deepens?" she asked, looking at the tom, waiting to see if he would bite. "if you're up for it, we can try for a swim... but it's really cold." she meowed softly.
| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Apr 21, 2020 5:10:36 GMT
wavestep
[attr="class","bandittext"]He couldn't help but let out a deep chuckle that thummed in his chest. It was a warm sound, something not many had the grace of hearing. He reserved it only for the she-cats he found most entertaining, the ones he hoped to see more than once or twice. The pretty ones, mostly. He'd have been contented if he could find a she-cat that was capable of being his go to whenever he was tired of Fawnspots' constant nagging, but it seemed every time he found a companion that struck his interest, she either disappeared or became pregnant. Neither of which were things that Wavestep was particularly interested in. However, he saw Blizzardberry as what she was, a young little she-cat with far too much trust and faith in the world. And she certainly was pretty. He'd give her that.

As they walked and their pelts gently touched, he noticed the way she shied her gaze away from him, not daring to glance over for more than a few moments and even out of the corner of her eye. He found it cute - sort of. And the way she stammered out her answers. Well, that he hoped would end soon enough, but he'd be patient. Show her that she could trust him. Or at least make her feel like she could. Gently, he leaned into her small frame, just enough to allow her to feel the warmth from his pelt and provided her with a confident smile.

"Hey, hey." He said softly, slowing to a stop so she would too before nudging her shoulder gently with his head. "There's no need to apologize, love." He purred, his eyes meeting hers again before he continued on down the path they'd been walking, only pausing to look back at her to ensure she was still coming. "I haven't ever been swimming, if I'm honest. It's not something we MoorClanner's do for fun." He chuckled lightly. "Promise you won't let me drown?" He laughed at the morbid question, though quickly followed up by saying, "Don't worry, I'm a natural at most things. I'll pick it up quickly."

"So tell me, why were you named -berry? Is it because you're so sweet?" He practically choked on his own question, the sickening sweetness to it. But it seemed Blizzardberry was certainly the type he'd need to use honey on. Vinegar just wouldn't do.

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Apr 21, 2020 5:28:55 GMT
blizzardberry

she bore him no ill will, and as she asked him if he would go swimming. she stopped when he did, listening to his soft heys. with his head against her shoulder - even for the briefest of moments, caused her heart to skip a beat. he spoke of not apologizing, and than he spoke that word. love. her eyes caught his, and for a moment she felt her heart stop, her breath drew in softly and her vibrant blue eyes looked on with wonder. completely enchanted by the tom. when he spoke of never swimming, something in her seemed to stir happily. 

she smiled at his laughter, "i wouldn't promise anything." her soft voice was warm and teasing, even as the tom mentioned he would pick it up easily. with a gentle laugh, she shook her head at such words. she would not think for a moment that the drypaw would be able to swim right away, and as she readied herself to leap into the chilly water - he asked her the question. tilting her head, she looked back at the tom, questioning his own question with her eyes. however, after only a moment the she-cat spoke with a soft and gentle voice. 

"i would b-believe so. s-stoatstar told seawatcher to name me as such." her words began to grow more strong, less of a stutter. with a soft smile, she added gently, "i like to think that may be it." she added, her eyes lifting to the tom with a curious gaze. "now, follow me." the she-cat meowed, waving her tail for the tom to join her side as she stepped closer to the creek, ready to wade to the deeper part, only shivering at the contact of the water.

| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Apr 21, 2020 5:41:27 GMT
wavestep
[attr="class","bandittext"]The way her bright blues met his when he spoke such a soft word to her, he knew he had her trapped in his little web of lives. Wavestep was good at it, horrifyingly good at it. He knew exactly what to say to twist the little she-cat into his grasp and he enjoyed every moment of it. Watching the soft glances, the way she softly inhaled. His steel blue eyes locked on hers for several long moments and the remanents of a smile could be seen once she finally broke the gaze.

To his satsifaction, it seemed she'd gained confidence - even just a little - from his gentle teasing. He could work with this, it'd take time, but she'd be completely under his paw and a nice little play thing to sneak off to. And if he played his cards right, maybe she and Fawnspots wouldn't even know who the other was. It'd be tricky, but Wavestep was up to a challenge. Not that his mate had left him much of a choice. Forcing kits on him had driven him away, though he was't ready to release her from his hold yet. He'd been with her for moons, and if anyone asked, he'd say that he loved her a thousand times over. But right now, he could barely stand the sight of her. So he needed this company, to keep him loyal. That was his justification and no one would be able to convince him otherwise.

"Well, at least try?" He said back, putting as much energy he could into sounding wounded by the way she was so quick to dismiss his danger before giving a small smile in return. As they made their way to the creek, however, Wavestep found himself standing at the shore looking down at his own reflection, suddenly regrettingt he decision to swim. He had barely set foot in anything deeper than a stagnant pond his entire life, what business did he think he had swimming about like a fish?

But he puffed out his chest, determined not to let Blizzardberry see the weakness inside of him as he followed her in. He gritted his teeth as the chill of the water penetrated his coat almost instantly and an involuntary shiver made the tom grumble in frustration. And it only got worse once his paws couldn't feel the ground beneath the water anymore. He struggled, doing his best to mimick the movements she was making but he was far less graceful and it took twice as many strokes for her to keep his eyes above water, much less the rest of him.

"You-you're p-part f-fish." He spat out the water that was in his mouth as he found his way back to the shallower water which meant he could stand on his paws and keep himself from drowning, his eyes locked on her. "How are you not freezing?"

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Apr 21, 2020 5:59:17 GMT
blizzardberry

she knew he had stopped at the waters edge, and while part of her wanted to make a comment on it, she stilled her maw and kept her eyes forward. she would feel him close to her as they wadded in, her soft laugh echoing the creek's rumble as she pushed forward where he would be able to follow if he dared. she demonstrated the kicking, whispering he needed to use his tail as well and with much luck she watched him slowly get better at this. she dove under, her body submerging as she rose again to find him moving away towards shallow waters.

"i don't think we're much different, tho." she meowed softly, her paws moving her closer to the tom with a gentle ease. she still kicked the water around her, staying in the deeper end as the cold air nipped at her face. "i'm fluffy. i will likely f-freeze out of the water." she meowed gently still, moving forward with a smile on her face, forgetting who he was - and just picturing him as a friend she could have for many moons to come. "you were r-really good for a d-drypaw." she teased gently, eyes flickering to the tom shyly to see if he would react offensively to her term.

as she swam closer, she slashed a paw into the water to the splash the older tom, her own soft giggle emerging from her lips as she moved to press up against him in the water, to offer any heat she could. whatever stray act of confidence this was, she liked it. "i-i am s-sorry if this is to much, i-i-i just know that my brothers used to huddle together in the water a-a-around knotspark when he got cold." she peered at the tom, searching his eyes for anything that would cause her to be in the wrong. 

"if you like, i can teach you to swim, it would pass the time while we are all together."

| 000 words

HOPE THIS IS OKAY

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
May 7, 2020 6:07:05 GMT
wavestep
[attr="class","bandittext"]Wavestep did his best to hide the discomfort he felt this deep in the water. It was uncomfortable, foreign, and he was doing everything he could not to plaster a scowl across his face. He wanted to make Blizzardberry feel comfortable with him, he wanted to make the pretty little she-cat bend under his paw. And he figured that at least pretending to like all the same things that she did would help make that happen. Offering a sweet, soft purr, the tom forced yet another smile, his gaze lingering on her blue orbs before lowering once more.

"Thanks, love. I hope I'm not holding you back. You seem like such a strong, capable swimmer." Internally, he rolled his eyes once more. He didn't care if this she-cat swam upstream three solid miles, he was doing all of this to make her trust him. With trust, he'd be able to convince the little feline to share his nest. Figuratively, of course. He had no intention of Fawnspots ever finding out about this she-cat. It wouldn't bode well for him.

Water splashed upward into his face and the tom struggled, his footing slipping as he tried to evade the water. He'd purposely tried to avoid it touching his face, and now thanks to her careless, kitlike behavior, his beige pelt was dotted with water from head to tail. But he forced a laugh, one that boomed a little too loud. Though before he could recoil or react, he soon found her pressed close to him, and despite the chill of the water, he felt a little warmer. It wasn't much, he would have much preferred to have this closeness on solid ground, but if this was what he had to do... well Wavestep could compromise a little.

He purred again, this one softer as he gently pressed his muzzle into the side of her neck, nuzzling gently. "This is perfect." He purred softly to the younger feline, breathing in her sweet scent. Though as she offered to teach him to swim, a scowl touched his face, though it was hidden against her soft, fluffy fur. He was thankful for that. "Of course, I'd love it if you would teach me. I assume that means I'd get to see you again?" He turned his gaze to hers, giving a hopeful smile.

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT