please love us

JELLY Avatar
JELLY
Administrator
Nov 11, 2019 17:55:43 GMT

–ADOPTABLES–
HEY YO!
These are my adoptables. I love them. Please don't take them if you aren't going to love on them too xD Suffixes are mostly changeable, just let me know. Pictures are references and can be changed if you ask nicely. Personalities are just outlines and can be fleshed out as you see fit. Other than that, have at em!

–AVAILABLE KITTIES–

SHARKBAIT
KITTYPET/LONER
AGE UP TO YOU
FRIEND TO @nina & FRANCESCA
NOTES || nothing super important here
PERSONALITY || I picture him maybe as a thicc chunky boi. He's probably got some humor,
though maybe he can also be a bit of a skittish cat when it comes to their adventure. Perhaps he's the voice of reason between the three.

–ADOPTED KITTIES–

FOGSPLASH - TAKEN BY JORI

SUNPAW - TAKEN BY ROXIE

FRANCESCA - TAKEN BY MONSTER

STARLINGSTEP  
MOORCLAN WARRIOR 
20-22 MOONS OLD  
fallowbreeze 's BEST FRIEND 
NOTES || She was the one who started the rumor that he is gay. He does not know this and would probably be devastated if he found out. The rumor was started after he panicked and rejected her feelings towards him...the feelings are actually mutual but he just is...well...Fallowbreeze. 
-Also, her nose must stay black. He adores that about her and obsesses about it. Odd, I know.  
PERSONALITY || She's going to be fairly strong and able to hold her own. She won't be a nancy or damsel by any means. She is definitely the glue that holds Fallow together and deals with his panicky dramatic bs.
TAKEN BY JEI

big avatar - click for image
ADDER (name up for change)
7-9 MOONS
ROGUE TOM
@briar 's single kit. 
NOTES || His mother is very protective of him. He probably leads somewhat of a sheltered life, though now in the Rogue camp that could change. 
TAKEN BY RENEGADE

MORNINGPAW 
MOORCLAN APPRENTICE
10 MOONS OLD
DAUGHTER TO  & @fogsplash
NOTES || Not much about her is decided. Her brother is a HUGE mommy's boy though <3
PERSONALITY || Completely up to you. 

TAKEN BY HELI

PEBBLES
OLD
Female
Hetero
Jelly
jei Avatar
jei
OOC
Nov 26, 2019 12:10:12 GMT
Could I take Starlingstep?

She seems like an interesting character and I'm really interested in the plot with her and Fallow!

PEBBLES
♀ Female
She/Her
JELLY Avatar
JELLY
Administrator
Nov 26, 2019 15:11:15 GMT
OH YES of course!
I'm excited for this <3

PEBBLES
OLD
Female
Hetero
Jelly
Dec 14, 2019 6:16:57 GMT
I'd like to adopt Morningpaw!

Heli/Morningpaw
PEBBLES
JELLY Avatar
JELLY
Administrator
Dec 14, 2019 13:46:42 GMT
All yours!

PEBBLES
OLD
Female
Hetero
Jelly
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Dec 14, 2019 22:03:07 GMT

Plz?

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FOUR
FEMALE
SHE/HER
DEMISEXUAL
CODE GREMLIN
NA
BANDIT
JELLY Avatar
JELLY
Administrator
Dec 16, 2019 14:31:16 GMT
ABSOLUTELY! that gif makes me so excited.

PEBBLES
OLD
Female
Hetero
Jelly

Quick Reply