Bug Reporting

bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Jan 5, 2020 23:54:38 GMT
Hey Yall!

You may have noticed a new theme is up and running! That being said, there may be a small period of time where bugs may be found. If you run into any, please post them here with a link to where it happened and a description. If you can provide a screenshot, that will make this much easier for me to find and fix it promptly. Thanks everybody for your patience, and I hope you like the new theme.

Bug Report

KNOWN ISSUES

1/7/2020: Word count is overlapping. - Currently in two lines. May be best I can do.
1/8/2020: Receive Gifts / Trades button is wigging out for Nyara where it starts to jump all over the page when she tries to scroll down. If anyone else runs into this issue, please report it. Should be fixed. Need to confirm with Nyara.

RESOLVED ISSUES

1/7/2020: Tabbed sections not working in posts.
Solved 1/8/2020. Missing a "content" class in TD tag. Super easy fix.
1/5/2020: Thread name length causing dates to run over in the boards.
Solved 1/8/2020. Dude, I didn't even know this was a thing. Apparently, there is this code (found here) that makes it so they cut off after a certain character number. Fixed!

1/8/2020: Pebbles # Missing on User Profile
Unsolved. I could do a ton of extra coding to hide it on every other tab that isn't the summary tab but it's going to look weird, so I'm going to leave it. It isn't a big deal.

1/7:2020: Thread description not appearing in thread list.
Unsolved. This was 100% intentional. The plugin is a bitch and doesn't really like getting added to other places.

1/7/2020: Cannot tabs when editing non-assigned member groups.
Solved 1/8/2020. Changed font color and added a shadow to text so the white stood out against the tabs.

1/8/2020: Cannot send gifts / trades. Need to re-add button.
Things are fixed. I had to re-add the Send Message button and reformat the profile to make it look nice.

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FOUR
FEMALE
SHE/HER
DEMISEXUAL
CODE GREMLIN
NA
BANDIT
ROXIE Avatar
ROXIE
Administrator
Jan 6, 2020 1:46:22 GMT
Not sure if POSSIBLE; but instead of the whole title displaying having it cut off with a ... so that the rest of the test doesnt loop down into the image below. not sure if that's fixable. or just my screen

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FIVE
FEMALE
SHE/HER
BISEXUAL
ORGANIZATION MACHINE
WYATT
ROXIE
organization machine beep beep
ROXIE Avatar
ROXIE
Administrator
Jan 7, 2020 14:35:33 GMT
Notable Absences or Minor Issues with these Plugins

Thread Description - I thought that while it did not show up on the main boards, it does show up in the main thread tho, which is probably the goal. But if it was not; here is an example; in boardin thread

Tabbed Sections - I believe this is the PTab ones. They are not displaying on the form, so most if not all of them are displaying to me as such; image

Word Count - Just a visual thing, might just be me once again with my stupid monitor. If it is just me then I can live with it. word count error

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FIVE
FEMALE
SHE/HER
BISEXUAL
ORGANIZATION MACHINE
WYATT
ROXIE
organization machine beep beep
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020 0:38:06 GMT
Hey everybody. I'm in the process of fixing a lot of the bugs you've reported. I've editted the thread above. I'll document what the outcome was or if I had to edit the theme to fix it for my own records next time.

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FOUR
FEMALE
SHE/HER
DEMISEXUAL
CODE GREMLIN
NA
BANDIT
jei Avatar
jei
OOC
Jan 12, 2020 18:41:28 GMT
Not sure if this even counts as a bug, but here we go.

I have a very large screen, and I noticed that for me the image duplicates itself on the left and right side.
Not sure if anything can be done, but yeah.

PEBBLES
♀ Female
She/Her

Quick Reply