consequences

pinewhisker Avatar
pinewhisker
Starclan
Jan 5, 2020 21:53:20 GMT
pinepaw
to know who i am before i know who i wanna be
[attr="class","bandittext"]Since his return from the crumbling rocks, being dragged by his scruff back into camp by none other than Fangstar herself, Pinepaw had been sentenced to - at least what he assumed - would be an eternity of elder duties. Part of him was angry with himself for being so mouse-brained as to think that his leader would not find out about his mission. The other part of him was angry at Featherpaw for her involvement in the matter. He was certain that had she just left him to his own devices, he wouldn’t have been in trouble and would still have the freedom to go where he wished whenever he pleased. Instead? He was allowed a brief walk outside of camp to gather new moss for nests. And after he’d changed all of the nests for the elders and the queens - because it had barely taken any time at all - he was making his way toward the creek that ran through camp - hoping to kill a couple of hours and find a pretty stone or two in the depths of the water.

Or at least, that had been his plan, until he spotted Thornfoot from across camp and the tabby secretly wished he could have dug a hole and buried himself alive. This was his first day out of the medicine cat’s den - not quarantined, and so there was nothing protecting him from the wraith of his mentor. And Pinepaw sort of figured he deserved it - sure, he’d been a spoiled little kit about his pebbles. But that surely didn’t mean that Fangstar would let Thornfoot actually kill him, would she? Clearing his throat as he watched the older tom from across camp, he tried to turn back the way he came and slip - unseen - toward the nursery.

306 | @thornfoot

[newclass=".bandittext b"]color:#b84b4b;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
THIRTEEN
MALE
HE/HIM
BISEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
Jan 7, 2020 4:25:07 GMT
If looks could kill his young apprentice would be dead 5 times over. Thornfoot was never good with the whole reprimanding thing. Heck, he hardly believed himself a good mentor at times. “Pinepaw” Thorn calls to them from across the clearing trying his hardest to have that parental edge to his tone like his father before him. “Mind telling me what happened today?” His eyes narrowed slightly

Deleted
PEBBLES
pinewhisker Avatar
pinewhisker
Starclan
Jan 9, 2020 4:54:10 GMT
pinepaw
to know who i am before i know who i wanna be
[attr="class","bandittext"]Pinepaw debated digging himself a grave as he saw the anger in Thornfoot’s eyes. The young apprentice swallowed hard, frozen to the spot where he’d tried to slip away without being seen when his mentor’s voice boomed across the clearing. The brown tabby stood there, rooted, for a moment or two more before finally drawing to the conclusion that he wouldn’t be able to get away without addressing this. Afterall, his actions came with consequences - and apparently a lot of them. His training was put on hold until further notice and that meant that not even Thornfoot could save him from the boundaries of camp.

His ears flattened against his head and his tail tucked slightly between his hind legs as he slinked closer, hoping the smaller he looked the less likely he’d receive another verbal bashing from someone else. Already he’d received it from Fangstar and Flickerfrost. Featherpaw hadn’t been kind either. He already knew that Cypresspaw and Willowfeather would have disappointment. He’d messed up. He hadn’t quite learned his lesson - his thoughts frequently drifting back to those pretty stones that laid abandoned at the crumbling stones, but he did his best not to think about it.

Clearing his throat as he approached, his large yellow eyes casting upward toward his mentor, he offered a shy and strained smile. “I… was…. In Flickerfrost’s den.” He said slowly, hoping he wouldn’t have to admit for what felt like the hundredth time how much of an idiot he was. “Fangstar’s orders.” He added.

256 | @thornfoot

[newclass=".bandittext b"]color:#b84b4b;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
THIRTEEN
MALE
HE/HIM
BISEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT

Quick Reply