Canna's Cattery [SHOP]

Jan 5, 2020 16:31:14 GMT
I N F O R M A T  I O N
I literally have pages and pages of cat albums that I'm literally doing nothing with so I figured that since a lot of members are stuck with one pic, I'd offer to help people find albums! And completely free of charge too! 

Just fill out the form below and I'll immediately get to work on finding pics. I'll link anywhere from 1-100 cat pics so be careful. I'd prefer the albums be for characters here but I'm not sooper picky. 

Please make sure you tell me which album(s) you choose so I can mark that down--just to avoid twin cats! 

A P P L I C A T I O N

Character Name
Cat General Markings: This should only be a few words. "brown cat with black stripes" "seal point" "red tabby"
Picture: Since the descriptions can be vague sometimes. A brown tabby could have black stripes, chocolate stripes, or cinnamon stripes for example. I can tell what color a cat is from their picture most times
Fur Length:
White Spotting Percent: For example, the average tuxedo cat has 50% white spotting. A van has around 90% white spotting. A solid cat has 0% white spotting
Build: Is your cat a maine coon with a muscular build? Are they a lithe oriental?

Deleted
PEBBLES
Jan 5, 2020 16:36:56 GMT
I N F O R M A T I O N
I have a genetically accurate kit rolling sheet from forums in my past, so I figured I could use it here for fun kit stuff. Just simply fill out the form below with as much information as possible and I'll get to working on the kits. The sheet rolls out kit appearance, gender, number of kits, and even deformities! I may roll stillborns too. And I plan to link albums of the kits(if possible) so you can even see their pelt colors. 

Note that this isn't canon but rather just something fun to use to look into your characters future. And since this isn't canon, you can also link me cats in same sex relationships and I'll roll them out too. 

A P P L I C A T I O N 

Cat 1 
Name:
[a href="link to app"]Cat's Name[/a]
Cat General Markings: This should only be a few words. "brown cat with black stripes" "seal point" "red tabby" (If you're good with genetics, feel free to just send a genotype)
Eye Color
Picture: Since the descriptions can be vague sometimes. A brown tabby could have black stripes, chocolate stripes, or cinnamon stripes for example. I can tell what color a cat is from their picture most times
Fur Length and Type: How long is your cats fur? Are they a wire hair or are they a laperm with curly hair? 
White Spotting Percent: For example, the average tuxedo cat has 50% white spotting. A van has around 90% white spotting. A solid cat has 0% white spotting
Size: Please choose one of these words. Large, Average, Small, Runt, Huge. You can use slightly smaller than average and descriptions like that too.
Build: Think words like stocky, lithe, lanky, scrawny, cobby.
Extra Features(Optional): One for each cat please. Think "ear tufts" "broad shoulders" "long claws" "underbite" Just cool features about your cat that could show up in their offspring
Recessive Genes: If you don't know what recessive genes your cat could have then I can simply tell you(I 100% don't mind). Or I'll just assume your cat has none and roll for that or simply for roll for what would have good results. 

Cat 2
Name: [a href="link to app"]Cat's Name[/a]
Eye Color: 
Picture: 
Fur Length and Type:
White Spotting Percent: 
Size:
Build: 
Extra Features(Optional):
Recessive Genes: 

[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Markings[/b]:
[b]Fur Length[/b]:
[b]Build[/b]:
[b]Extra Features[/b]:
[b]Health[/b]:
[b]Genotype[/b]:
[b]Album[/b]:

Deleted
PEBBLES
Jan 5, 2020 16:40:21 GMT
ART REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

I N F O R M A T I O N
I dabble in semi-decent art and I need to work on my cat-ing skills so I figured I may as well do art requests. I only draw full-bodies with minimal backgrounds. And by minimal I mean splashes of colors so indicate if you want that. Since I tend to get overwhelmed with art, and I lose my muse often, I only will take 2 requests at a time and then they will close. Apostles characters only!

E X A M P L E S 

S L O T S 

A P P L I C A T I O N 
[b]Character Bio[/b]: [a href="Character bio link"]Character name[/a]
[b]Character Pose/Expression[/b]: Optional if you want me to take creative liberty
[b]Notes[/b]: If you want some splash of color in the background, if your cat has a scar or anything that isn't in the app, or anything else you need to mention here.

Deleted
PEBBLES

Quick Reply