Vervainflower x Talonflight (CLOSED)

Jan 3, 2020 0:36:23 GMT
VERVAINFLOWER X TALONFLIGHT
Gorgeclan
the basics
THREAD LINKS || The Pact and second thread is being bypassed by the Affections Affair item.
MOTHER BIO LINK || Vervainflower
FATHER BIO LINK || Talonflight
NUMBER OF KITS || 3 kits please
PRE-ROLL PURCHASES BEING USED || yes - affection affair on Verv's account
WILL YOU BE PURCHASING ANY POST-ROLL LITTER ITEMS? || yes - the special bond; Jelly and I will choose what kits it'll apply to
STAFF TAGS ||

made by remi of rilla go!

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
Jan 3, 2020 1:03:17 GMT
congratulations!
you have had three kits - pre-roll litter item has been removed
Kits will be born on January 16th

Healthy she-cat
Long-furred black (brown base) mackerel tabby with under 50% white; green eyes
Verbenakit| Taken By @username

Healthy she-cat (Special Bond with three)
Long-furred tortoiseshell mackerel tabby with under 50% white; hazel eyes
Vrieseakit| Taken By

Healthy tom (Special Bond with two)
Long-furred red mackerel tabby with under 50% white; hazel eyes
Valeriankit| Taken By @username

Please Note: The adoption of these kits will be on an audition basis so please give a short personality blurb for the kit you desire

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens
Jan 4, 2020 1:36:06 GMT
i’d love to have verbenakit!

personality wise, she believes herself to be a matchmaker of somekind. this keeps her constantly vigilant on relationships within and outside of gorgeclan. the she-cat prides herself in being aware of the drama ensuing with the clan, which keeps her from making enemies easily. to her credit, she does have an uncanny ability to read others emotions by finding simple tics or triggers. paired with her surprisingly capable memory, she can be a powerful foe when engaged in a battle of wits. but, verbenakit is also talented at masking her own emotions. she’s quite flirtatious and doesn’t know when to stop until it’s practically biting her in the face. she’s/she will be a horrible fighter and will rely on her sharp or flirty tongue to get her out of sticky situations. she also gets jealous easily and doesn’t like when someone is better than her. she’s very nosy and wants to know everything about everyone. this makes her a good blackmailer when she needs to be, or a good gossiper if she prefers. if there is no drama, verbenakit has a tendency to create rumors based upon what she knows of others, but only in dire circumstances. i could also see her manipulating others in the right conditions, but she’s more of a harmless flirt than a malicious one.. unless those around her push her on the direction.

warrior wise i could see her name either being verbenabriar or verbenawhisper but i’m not 100% on any name

Deleted
PEBBLES
Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
Jan 4, 2020 2:06:38 GMT
- rocks up to join the party -

Vrieseakit is honestly a sweet little sunshine child - she just wants to live her golden little life as happily as she can, sheltered as she is from the sickness going around the clans and the war that previously haunted them. She is the type that is incredibly affectionate, perhaps overly so at times, but also very emotional and clingy to the point of dependency. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and with her good intentions paired with sheltered naivety, she can be a little too honest at times. Frankly, she just sees the best in everyone, and while she may not be the most competitive, nor the bravest, she just wants to have fun and help others do so too. Family is the most important thing to her, and she adores all her siblings and looks up to her parents and aunt with love and fascination - however, it is her brother whom she is closest too, much like her father and aunt who were bonded since birth. Life will not always be easy for this little one, but for now all she sees is silver linings and clear skies. There is no doubt in anyone's mind, however, that Vrieseakit would be content to stay as a kit with her perfect little family forever.

For her warrior name she will probably receive something more delicate, assuming her life does not hit a huge bump before then. Likely Vrieseacloud, Vrieseafeather, Vrieseaheart or Vrieseablossom.

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens
Jan 9, 2020 22:37:30 GMT
I'd also like to audition for Verbenakit!

Verbenakit… the "outcast", as she calls herself.  Feeling cast to the side by her two siblings who seem inseparable, she sees herself as nothing more than a disposable tool, something her siblings can use and discard as they please.  Of course, this isn't the situation at all, but, shrouded by jealousy of being left out of this seemingly StarClan-given bond, this is the way Verbenakit believes it to be.  Still, outshining her jealousy is a desire to please, a desire to be the best cat she can be.  Verbenakit will be easily molded by those around her- she's very impressionable.  How she grows will be left up to what life throws at her, but she yearns to one day be a trusted member of the Clan, if not Deputy or Leader.  Of course- all kits have this dream of being someone big, but that's all Verbenakit has, in her eyes: the promise of stardom.

Her Warrior name would either be Verbenashine or Verbenashadow - depending on which way life takes her.

Deleted
PEBBLES

Quick Reply