Strike the Match, Ignite the Scene [3/5]

Tigerblaze Avatar
Tigerblaze
Oneclan
Dec 24, 2019 5:04:59 GMT
Hey guys! Welcome to Kein Jair's adopts! Please keep names and pictures (unless it is stated to be discussed). I will be picky with these, as I want them to be used and not forgotten! If you'd like one of them, leave a reply with your OOC name, which you'd like, and a personality you'd see them with! Thanks <3

[attr="class","scarlet"]

Tigerblaze
CreekClan
  • Warrior
  • Molly
  • 48 Moons
  • app

@tag@tag@tag
IMAGEIMAGEIMAGE
@tag @tag@tag@tag

Badgerfoot
The Ex - GorgeClan

original picture

- GorgeClan Warrior

- 40-46 Moons

- Tom - Hetero

- Badgerfoot is blind in one eye - whether or not he is missing an eye is up to the RPer!

- Badgerfoot is a follower. He blindly followed all of Bonestar's commands without hesitation, all on the lies spread by Bonestar about making GorgeClan strong and unstoppable. Generally not a bad cat, though he does make bad decisions. He feels horrible for not believing Tigerblaze when she insisted something was wrong, especially since it ended with the death of her sister and one of their kits. He doubts Tigerblaze will ever forgive him but he keeps trying regardless, despite their Clan difference. 

Rowanwhisker
The Son - GorgeClan/CreekClan

-  original picture

- GorgeClan/CreekClan Warrior

- 29 Moons

- Tom - Sexuality up to RPer

- Rowanwhisker is the son of Badgerfoot and Tigerblaze. He is often soft-spoken and cares greatly about his family. Whether he left with Tigerblaze to CreekClan or stayed with his father in GorgeClan is up to you, as is the majority of his personality. 

Batflight
The Daughter - GorgeClan/CreekClan

- prefix is debateable -
 - original picture

- 29 Moons

- Molly - Sexuality up to RPer

- A dreamer, a lover. Batflight is the daughter of Badgerfoot and Tigerblaze. She loves her family just as her brother does. She's often sentimental about things and chooses a more optimistic outlook. Whether she stayed in GorgeClan with her father or left for CreekClan with her mother is up to you, as is the majority of her personality. 

foxflight
The sister - unknown

-  original picture

- GorgeClan/CreekClan/MoorClan/Loner/Rogue 

- 48 Moons

- Molly - Hetero

- Foxflight is Tigerblaze's sister. She was presumed dead with Tigerblaze's kit, Milkpaw, after a border skirmish feat. CreekClan; it was presumed that she died protected Milkpaw, as was announced by her mate, though her and Milkpaw's bodies were never found. She is sweet and caring, always putting the needs of others before herself, though she can be quite devious and cunning when she wants to be. This may have changed in her absence, so the majority of her personality and where she resides is up to the RPer.

Weaseltail
the sister's mate - Gorgeclan/creekclan

- note; name and picture can be discussed -

- original picture

- 45-51 Moons

- Tom - Hetero

- Weaseltail is an ambitious tom, though his ambition usually involves caring and bettering those around him. He knows when to stop - his devotion to Bonestar stopped long before Badgerfoot's. He deeply loved Foxflight and believes her dead; what he saw at the border skirmish still isn't entirely clear. He is very compassionate and loves kits and caring for his mate - I see him as a tom who would spend time in the nursery so the queen could do whatever. Most of his personality and which Clan he chose is up to the RPer.

[newclass=.scarlet]width: 450px; height: 230px; overflow: hidden; transition: .60s;[/newclass][newclass=.scarlet:hover]width: 450px; height: 650px; overflow: hidden; transition: .60s;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Demisexual
Warrior
Kein Jair
Dec 29, 2019 4:05:56 GMT
Yo, could I get Weaseltail? But only if I can change his name and appearance. If not, then I'm no longer interested.

I've been thinking on the name Plovertail and him looking like this www.flickr.com/photos/frankbehrens/9644361954/in/album-72157627476010376/
It's actually shocking cause the description listed for his is exactly the mindset I was going for with this character.

Plovertail is a kind, caring, yet surprisingly energetic tom, broken in the CreekClan and GorgeClan war.
He left with Tigerblaze, knowing that his clan was doomed. This wasn't hard for the tom seeing as he had never really fit in anyways. The only cats he had ever really gotten along with was his siblings, and Foxflight. However, both of his kin were devout followers of Bonestar. And Foxflight...

Plovertail has several goals and ambitions:
- To repent for the harm he caused as a former Bonestar supporter.
- To teach the young in CreekClan. Not only does he want the young to flourish in their skills, but he wants to make sure no one becomes like Bonestar.
- To make a future where GorgeClan isn't a threat. Plovertail thinks that the only way for this to truly occur is to either take control over GorgeClan, or get rid of them all together. This is all for the great or good in Plovertail's mind.
- To pay homage to his lost lover by representing her philanthropic nature... Or at least attempt to. Clearly, some of his ambitions conflict with this. 

He definitely fits in well with the kits and apprentices of the clan. Much like the youth, the tom is full of energy and stamina which he utilizes fully in training.

I also see him and Tigerblaze having a close relationship since they left GorgeClan either at the same time or around the same time.

Deleted
PEBBLES
Tigerblaze Avatar
Tigerblaze
Oneclan
Dec 29, 2019 6:50:04 GMT
@plovertail

Yeah totally! Like I said, I wasn't set on either for him, so I approve of both! Thanks for keeping some of the personality the same, he's all yours!

PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Demisexual
Warrior
Kein Jair
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Dec 29, 2019 23:43:23 GMT
Can I steal Badgerfoot?

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FOUR
FEMALE
SHE/HER
DEMISEXUAL
CODE GREMLIN
NA
BANDIT
Tigerblaze Avatar
Tigerblaze
Oneclan
Dec 30, 2019 2:05:33 GMT

Of course! Shoot me a personality when you've thought of one and we can discuss!

PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
Demisexual
Warrior
Kein Jair

Quick Reply