genesis

wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Dec 24, 2019 0:36:02 GMT
[googlefont="Girassol"][googlefont="Poppins"]
[attr="class","bandittttt1"]
[attr="class","bandittttt3"]WAVESTEP
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]As was typical for the snowy tom, he was on the prowl for his next conquest. It was typical that he grew bored of the she-cats at his side (all but Fawnspots, of course) or they swelled with kits and his interest in them all but died. He'd been refusing his mate for twenty moons now and there was no way she would forgive him if he brought any bundles of fur back from his escapades with other she-cats. No matter how much she loved kits, Wavestep was certain even her kindness had a line that could not be crossed. That being said, the tom was always careful to keep his mistresses as far from where he and his mate chose to keep their home. He hadn't even had a female of another clan since Fawnspots became his mate.

But traveling this far was growing tiresome - especially for she-cats who wished for kits to swell their bellies. Wavestep wanted someone to warm his nest when Fawnspots was pressuring him and driving him away. He didn't want commitment - he didn't even want to have to work that hard for it. But he'd learned long ago that she-cats needed to be worked over. Many needed to be coaxed into companionship - others dominated. Sighing at the thought, he perked his ears and straightened his icy gaze, the black tip of his tail impatiently twitching as he walked further into the loner territory.

The prospect of returning to CreekClan unsatisfied sullied his mood, especially after Fawnspots had tried forcing his paw once more toward providing her with kits. And while he knew why she wanted them - he'd known it since they'd met - he'd prayed to the imaginary cats in the sky that her mind would change and he'd be freed from obligation. Wavestep's mood was darkening by the minute - and by the time he'd found her, his mood rivaled the color of her midnight pelt.
[attr="class","bandittttt4"]327 | | bandit

[newclass=".bandittttt1"]background-color:#222; width:350px; padding:40px 10px;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt3"]background-color:#658382; width:190px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; position:relative; z-index:4; margin-top:-20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt2"]text-align:justify; background-color:#333; border:30px solid #222; font-family:Poppins; margin-top:20px; width:270px; padding:20px; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt2 b"]color:#658382; font-weight:normal;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt4"]background-color:#658382; margin-top:20px; width:350px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Dec 24, 2019 1:51:45 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

TONIGHT WE ARE BUT STRANGERS

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

A shadow cast across the path that Wavestep walked. You could say Wavestep found her, but it was more so that this unlucky black cat was in a rather sullen mood as well. She did not know why, however. Midnight was not someone attune to her own emotions[break][break]

She had been following this straying tom with vicious intent, guarding Palace territory in case he got too close. But strangely, when she had caught sight of him, he instantly peaked her interest in a way she did not understand. Maybe it was his peculiar pelt or lonely appearance, but she did not decided to attack him down instantly. Midnight had never had relations of any kind before, even at her age of more than thirty moons. [break][break]

Simply put it, all the tom cats at the Palace by far worshipped Majesty too much to slide an eye over at Midnight. Midnight did not understand love or sexuality. All of it to her was just a distant rumor. She had no mother, no father, and no siblings she knew of that could have given her an example. She followed this wanderer, wondering how clueless he must be to not scent her. When the rosette patterned cat seemed to finally notice her presence, she decided it was time. So Midnight would approach the only way she had learned to approach any cat, with claws unsheathed her face in a snarl. [break][break]

"Who are you? And how dare you come here?" she growled and leaped down from the shadows. It was a dark one, certainly. Her pitch-black pelt ruffled and green eyes stared a challenge into Wavestep's blue ones. [break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad1"]

268 WORDS

woohoo here she goes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]
[newclass=.lovemad]position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1]float:left;margin-right:5px;background-color:#272727;color:#999999;padding:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1 a]color:#c0debf!important;font:9px Calibri;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad2 b]color:#c0debf;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Dec 27, 2019 20:53:22 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]He’d turned to face the shadow that had been following him for quite some time, his blues locking onto it’s smaller frame. It’s voice broke the silence, a growl, but it’s tone softer and more feminine than he’d thought for such a vicious little she-cat. He fought the urge to smile right there and instead offered her a dip of his head, his eyes not blinking or leaving her green ones.

My name is Wavestep.” He answered slowly, only dipping his head lower in response to the she-cat before standing up straighter, careful to puff himself up to appear larger than he might have before. “I’m not sure where here is, love.” He admitted, his eyes scanning over her ruffled state and unsheathed claws, but he made no effort to express the same hostility, at least, not yet.

Instead, he shifted from one paw to another, inching only slightly closer to the she-cat. He didn’t dare get too close - not when she looked like she’d rather filet him than snuggle up together. He bit back a chuckle and instead returned a question of his own. “What is your name, dear? And would it make you feel better if I move away from whatever it is your protecting?” He asked, his voice smooth, eyes locked on hers as he spoke.

I’m sorry if I’ve crossed a border of some kind, I am from the clans, I do not know the outside lands as well as I should.” That was only a small lie, he spent so much time in the outside lands it was down-right disgusting for a clan-cat. But he really didn’t know all the bands and smells that accompanied them. Not like he should have.
[attr="class","bandittttt4"]327 | | bandit

[newclass=".bandittttt1"]background-color:#222; width:350px; padding:40px 10px;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt3"]background-color:#658382; width:190px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; position:relative; z-index:4; margin-top:-20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt2"]text-align:justify; background-color:#333; border:30px solid #222; font-family:Poppins; margin-top:20px; width:270px; padding:20px; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt2 b"]color:#658382; font-weight:normal;[/newclass][newclass=".bandittttt4"]background-color:#658382; margin-top:20px; width:350px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Dec 30, 2019 22:14:12 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

[break]

Midnight backed up slowly, with hesitation in her step. It confused her slightly to actually be answered. For the most part, when she challenged a cat they either ran or were up to the fight. But Wavestep simply answered her question. It was almost... respectful.[break][break]

"So you're... not here for any reason? You're not here to see Majesty?" she narrowed her eyes at the strangely colored tom. It reminded her ever so slightly of Lincoln, but not quite.[break][break]

The rosette tom met her eyes, and Midnight blinked nervously. Wavestep seemed to inch closer to her, until she could almost feel the warmth of his pelt against the cold air. Midnight recoiled slightly, unused to having another cat so close to her. She had not yet understood what it was that Wavestep wanted. The night was young. Midnight was not the cat for social activity but this air of newness intrigued her. [break][break]

"Wavestep, is it? It would make me feel better, actually. In fact if we stayed here I am obligated to kill you," she began with a slight tease on her tone. She was unsure where or what the tom would propose. She was interested in finding out more about this strange cat. His name, Wavestep, was certainly representation of the Clans beyond her own territory. However, it told her little about Wavestep himself. Those Clans had a fair amount of outcasts and politics. He seemed quite different from the usual uptight but nervous Clan cats Midnight had encountered before.[break][break]

[break]

268 WORDS

notes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]
[newclass=.lovemad1]float:left;margin-right:5px;background-color:#272727;color:#999999;padding:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovemad1 a]color:#c0debf!important;font:9px Calibri;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Dec 31, 2019 23:36:20 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]He watched her cautiously, though admittedly his caution was not due to the fact that he was frightened. Rather, he worried that with one wrong move, the black feline would run from his grasp and he’d be off to find someone else to keep him company. While he knew little about her, he could tell by the way she narrowed her eyes at him and questioned his motives that she was not used to visitors of any kind - at least not ones that preferred her company over this Majesty she spoke of. “No, love.” He said quickly, his eyes meeting her narrowed green ones, a spark of curiosity there. “I haven’t a clue who this Majesty is that you speak of. Though…” He paused, thinking his next words over carefully.

May I ask who you are?

The bengal tom blinked his rounded blue eyes back at her, curious to know if she’d answer the request despite her stand-offish behavior. And when she teased the fact that she’d have to kill him if they stayed close to this place she was guarding, he simply dipped his head respectfully, as if to say that he understood and flicked his tail behind him. “Would you accompany me then? Lead me away from whatever it is you’re guarding so dearly. That is, if you can be missed?” He added, arching his brow curiously. “I’ll be honest, I’m out here looking for a companion. Someone to talk to. To share some time with, and I’d love it if you’d do me the honor of talking for awhile.” He offered, giving her a small, mischievous smile.

[attr="class","bandittttt4"]280 | | bandit

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Dec 31, 2019 23:59:59 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

[break]

Midnight had to admit, the tom was charming. In a strange, eager kind of way. Had he not been, this entire encounter might have ended in her claws as a creepy circumstance. It intrigued her though, that the stranger would somehow notknow who Majesty was. She had known Majesty was a queen among tom-cats, Midnight herself only a servant on the side.[break][break]

"Midnight," she spoke her name simply. Midnight was flattered, to be quite honest, that the tom would consider talking to her an honor. She was a small black cat of little accomplishment, and was not too sure what she could offer him. However the idea that she could be a new companion for any cat struck her as foreign but exhilarating. Surely, Majesty would not miss her too much for just one night?[break][break]

"I suppose I can spare some time. I don't stray far from here, actually. My life is boring it seems, compared to yours. And I would not say I'm the cat for talking," she admitted. Perhaps the tom was as simple and straightforward as he claimed. She liked cats like that. Easy and uncomplicated. [break][break]

"Why don't you do the honor of showing me your favorite places?" Midnight gave a throaty purr, sweeping the tip of her tail over Wavestep's spotted back. It was quite uncharacteristic of Midnight but after all, she had little experience in crushes and romance.[break][break]

[break]

260 WORDS

notes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Jan 1, 2020 0:19:49 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]Any cat who knew Wavestep would know that the she-cat’s advances were welcomed wholeheartedly. And it wasn’t a good thing - at least not for his loyal and loving mate, Fawnspots back home. But as it often did when he was away, his mind was quick to forget the pretty she-cat. Well, not forget. Just put her away for awhile. Especially when he was frustrated with her. Her talk of kits was often ill-timed and poorly managed, and he hated the fact that he constantly had to skirt around her to avoid hurting her feelings. That was why he liked the company of she-cats like this. She-cats who allowed him to come and go as his heart pleased were the ones he was naturally drawn to but only because being needed was so frightening.

His blue eyes scanned her black pelt and he nodded slowly, appreciatively of the name she provided. “It suits you.” He said softly, offering a crooked smile. As she saddled beside him and her tail softly brushed along his back, the tom found himself purring in return, careful not to seem too eager but making it clear that he - indeed - enjoyed the prospect of company she could provide. “I assure you, I find you extremely interesting.” Turning his gaze away from the structure she seemed to be guarding so carefully, he gently leaned himself into her side as he started to lead them away.

You don’t stray far? Were you born in this area?” He asked as they made their way away from the palace, his gaze occasionally drifting to the pretty little she-cat at his side. In the cold of winter, his usual place to take she-cats was dead and barren, the cover of bush and flowers dried until spring. So he’d take her somewhere different. It was still nice, and it would certainly be warmer than where they were now as the sun would softly slide down over the horizon as their time together passed. It was a place he hadn’t taken many too, and it was at the furthest outskirts of the two-leg village. There was a small shack that seemed to be filled with a little bit of dirt and dust, but nothing more. It was protected from the elements, and the only thing that made it possible to enter was a loose board that swayed when you pressed into it. As he pushed himself into the board and it slid aside, he softly leaned into her to brush his face against hers and then bowed to let her pass. “It’s not much, but it’s a warm place to talk. Were it spring, I’d show you a beautiful place where there are flowers and tall grass to roll in, but I don’t want you to get cold.” He offered softly.

[attr="class","bandittttt4"]422 | | bandit

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Jan 1, 2020 0:35:49 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

[break]

Extremely interesting were not words that Midnight would use to describe herself. Yet somehow, in the darkness of the night, it reminded her of the city where she was born. There, cats came and went like the wind. Disappearing and reappearing into the shadows, their companions as fleeting as the stars above. She could be anyone, any day. Her identity could change if she wanted it to, with no consequences. [break][break]

It had been different since she arrived at this steady little countryside. But Midnight was a city cat at heart. And tonight she would indulge in the mystery of carrying a new persona.[break][break]

Wavestep's closeness brought every hair in her body on end. It was now that Midnight had began to understand the tom's show of affection. She was cautious, but it's not to say the affection was not unrequited. [break][break]

"No. No, I was not born here..." she decided to be honest for once. Not that Wavestep was the cat to understand.[break][break]

"I was born in a place called city. I think it's very far from here. There were far more Twolegs. Far more light. Far more cars -- those things you cats call 'monsters'. But I was no kittypet. Believe it or not, cats there can be even wilder and more unruly than the ones here," she purred, remembering her past home. She found herself enjoying the warmth against the cold night. It had been a long time since she let a cat close to her side. Midnight had never, not even, pressed close to a mother or father. A wild and untamed stray she was born, and she would always be.[break][break]

Well, this one certainly had a plan, Midnight thought to herself as she pushed aside the loose board and followed after Wavestep. Bold of him to assume she cared about the cold, but this dwelling was not too bad. [break][break]

"So tell me, what is your life like in this... Clan...?" Midnight studied her surroundings carefully. "What will they say when they scent me on your fur?" [break][break]

Now the two had the same intentions. Midnight responded to Wavestep's soft brush by brushing her bushy tail against his chin as she passed.[break][break]

[break]

362 words

notes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Jan 1, 2020 0:50:37 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]Wavestep did his best to stay attentitive to her story, his blue eyes lingering on her frame for a moment to long before he nodded slightly, blinking to pull himself back to her words, his ears quivering as he focused on her voice instead. Unruly and wild. More-so than here? Part of him wondered if he could enjoy a place like that. While the tom held loyalty to his clan and his clanmates, wishing to see them grow strong after the hell that Bonestar created and pushed them into, forcing the once proud clan to bow and bend at his well. “What brought you here?” He asked, his voice trailing off as the she-cat brushed her tail beneath his chin and he found himself stepping closer once more, wasting little time in winding his lanky frame against hers, then slowly around her instead.

Giving a soft smirk, he gently rested his chin against the top of her head, a throaty purr sounding from the bengal before he chuckled at the thought. “In truth, I haven’t got a bad life. It just grows stale sometimes. I envy you and your freedom to go wherever you please.” He said softly, his nose pressing into the fur behind her ear as he spoke. “I don’t know, love. They probably won’t like it. But I quite enjoy your scent. So I think I’d much rather stay with you tonight,” He offered, his tongue softly rasping over her ear. “would that be okay with you?” The tom pulled himself back enough to look down at the slender she-cat he’d found, blue eyes cautious yet admittedly hopeful. He didn’t like to make assumptions and despite the fact that he could be a manipulative asshole, he wasn’t as cold as some toms. Should she choose to send him away, he'd go.

[attr="class","bandittttt4"]304 | | bandit

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Jan 1, 2020 1:03:20 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

[break]

"I'm not sure what brought me here," Midnight gave a purr at Wavestep's closeness. "I think Twolegs did. Where I come from, life just brings you places. I ran away and now I'm here. What about you? Were you always a Clan dweller?" [break][break]

This enthralling black terror had even less loyalty than Wavestep himself. Her upbringing could only barely explain it. Aside from Majesty, she followed the word of no cat and no group. And of course, no mate.[break][break]

There had been tom cats that pursued her for only this reason back in the city as well, but Midnight did not have the peace and patience to deal with them. Now with a relatively stable life and full belly, she was ready to do a little more adventuring. Whatever politics went on in the Clan was no business of hers. No one's business was hers, except her own.[break][break]

She was insistent on tonight being only her business. [break][break]

"Oh, in truth I care little about your Clan," she rolled her eyes in a coy and exasperated kind of way. Lincoln had always deemed her a demon, and tonight the demon flared her seductive side. "But I just want to warn you..." [break][break]

Many times in the city, desperate toms would woe her to join their group, their gangs, after a night of time. Midnight valued her own worth and freedom above it all. She understood little about loyalty, and supported no cause. She brought her face close to Wavestep's. Her voice grew cold, the kind of ice that only cats of true hatred could muster. This was the one thing that Midnight truly cared about, "I will never be your mate. And I'm not interested in even looking at your Clan."[break][break]

[break]

312 words

notes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Jan 1, 2020 1:17:10 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]Wavestep chewed his lip thoughtfully at her statement, nodding slowly, though his mind was quickly slipping away from conversation. He did his best not to let his eyes dwell too long on anything but her face, but it was hard now that he had her this close to him. Her smell intoxicated his every breath and he felt like he was swimming through it. But he nodded softly in reply. “Born and raised. I owe them my life, so I stay.” He said carefully, choosing his words and wondering what she’d think about that. He realized far too often that he got himself into situations where he was in too deep before setting boundaries and it left a long line of broken hearts and angry she-cats in his wake.

So when she spoke of not caring for his clan, he felt a glimmer of hope swell in his chest, which only burned brighter as she continued on. The way her voice grew deeper, colder, made his lips curl upward in a smile. Admittedly, it wasn’t the best expression of how he felt about the felines words, but it meant that he wouldn’t have to worry about her chasing him down. That they wouldn’t see each other again unless they both decided that their fun was enough - and that it was all they wanted. He didn’t need her as a mate - he had Fawnspots. And she was better than any she-cat he’d ever found still to this day. But Midnight would never hear her name or know of her existence.

Instead, he simply shifted closer, pressing himself close to her, his own voice returning in a soft growl in her ear. “Good. It’s not to say you are not welcome.” A lie if he’d ever told one, “But I prefer a she-cat who knows what she wants.

[attr="class","bandittttt4"]312 | | bandit

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
midnight Avatar
midnight
Starclan
Jan 1, 2020 1:40:27 GMT

[nospaces]

[break]

[break]

"I see," Midnight simply dipped her head. That was too bad. This adventurous tom could use more freedom. If he had been a little more loner and a little less Clan blood, Midnight could have sworn bringing him to the Palace would be a lively addition. Then again, perhaps things were better this way.[break][break]

She settled comfortably in the shallow and dusty hay laying around the abandoned shack. Her green eyes gleaming, she looked over at her mistake-in-the-making. His dappled pattern still visible in the dim light. He was here for such a petty purpose. Toms were just this way, she thought to herself. [break][break]

On the outside, Midnight was certainly a cat who knew what she wanted. [break][break]

"Well then, if we're clear, let me get to know you a little better," Midnight's tone changed once again to almost a sickly sweet. She swept her tail invitingly next to her, for Wavestep to spend the night.[break][break]

In her heart though, Midnight knew she was making a mistake. She had a bad feeling the moment she met him, but somehow, she could not resist the newness of the experience. Her thoughts fluttered several times to what Majesty's opinion would be. She knew in Majesty's past there had also been a tom-cat, one that deserved much hatred to his name. [break][break]

But Wavestep made her feel different, almost as if she was a separate cat from the rest of the Palace. An individual. It was empowering. I better not get used to it, Midnight thought to herself in amusement before curling up in Wavestep's soft fur.[break][break]

[break]

319 words

notes

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]

PEBBLES
Female
undecided
io
wavestep Avatar
wavestep
Oneclan
Jan 1, 2020 1:54:34 GMT
[attr="class","bandittttt2"]Wavestep smiled slightly into the darkness as she pulled herself away from him but invited him to move into the hay with her, and slowly he shifted from where he stood to press himself close to her once more. The hay was warmer than the moss back home - though admittedly much sharper and he had to fight shifting uncomfortably against the way it poked into his fur. But his mind didn’t focus on that for long, too intoxicated by the she-cat who chose to spend her evening with him.

For a minute, he’d forget about the clan and the mate that wait for him there - probably worried sick that he was nowhere to be found. He chose not to think about the glares he’d receive from the cats who would scent this she-cat on his pelt or the look of sadness that his mate would given him when she pressed herself close to him in relief that he was alright only to find that he smelled of another. And he didn’t dare think about what would come tomorrow. He didn’t need to. He knew where they would stand come morning and should they ever bother to see each other again, they’d never amount to being more than that. “Of course love, I’d have it no other way.” He breathed softly against her ear, enjoying the feel of her curling into him.

And he wouldn’t, under any circumstances, think about the consequences of his actions. Because those weren’t things that Wavestep bothered with. They weren’t his problem, and he’d be damned if he ever let them be.

[attr="class","bandittttt4"]268 | | bandit

PEBBLES
FIFTY-ONE
MALE
HE/HIM
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT

Quick Reply