idol

knotspark Avatar
knotspark
Oneclan
Dec 21, 2019 22:03:30 GMT
[googlefont="Girassol"][googlefont="Poppins"]
[attr="class","banditttttttt1"]
[attr="class","banditttttttt3"]KNOTPAW
[attr="class","banditttttttt2"] It had been quite some time since Knotpaw had been able to spend time with Hemlockbite like they used to. They’d been thick as thieves in his younger moons, before he became an apprentice and it seemed that things had kept them busy over the last few moons. Now, with Blizzardpaw sick, however, he felt compelled to make the time - especially since he’d been told he wasn’t allowed to see her. Part of him hoped that his brother had found a way to get around that restriction (because in his mind, Hemlockbite was capable of doing such things) and the apprentice was hopeful he’d be able to get an update on his annoying sister. She could be overly sensitive and they often bickered, but that didn’t mean that he didn’t care about her.

He poked his head into the warrior’s den, looking for the large white frame of his brother, his own - much smaller - gray and white pelt fluffed up and a mess after his hunting training with Huckleberryroot. His paws were freezing and his pelt was a mess, but he wanted to spar and knew his brother could be counted on. He was a strong warrior and Knotpaw trusted that he would help him become strong too. That was the best part about brothers! You could rely on them for anything.

Disappointed that his brother was not in the warrior’s den, he frowned and pranced across camp toward the entrance, wondering where his brother could possibly be. And before he knew it, he crashed right into the big white tom as he tried to leave. A playful purr erupted from the tom and all sadness faded as he leapt down into a crouch, wiggling his tail playfully. “Hemlockbite! He chirped happily, his big blue eyes casting upward to meet his brother’s.

I was looking for you! I wanted to know if you’d help me practice my sparring!” His eyes were large and pleading as he stared up at his older brother. Knotpaw saw Hemlockbite as his idol, wanting nothing more than to be a great warrior like he was someday.

[attr="class","banditttttttt4"]355 | |

[newclass=".banditttttttt1"]background-color:#222; width:350px; padding:40px 10px;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt3"]background-color:#37AEAD; width:190px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; position:relative; z-index:4; margin-top:-20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt2"]text-align:justify; background-color:#333; border:30px solid #222; font-family:Poppins; margin-top:20px; width:270px; padding:20px; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt2 b"]color:#37AEAD; font-weight:normal;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt4"]background-color:#37AEAD; margin-top:20px; width:350px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
MALE
HE/HIM
PANSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
hemlockbite Avatar
hemlockbite
Oneclan
Dec 23, 2019 14:34:17 GMT
HEMLOCKBITE

- we're walking the wire, so look out down below -
Hemlockbite's paws ached as he trudged back toward the bramble tunnel of CreekClan camp. He had just spent the better part of the day hunting, the evidence hanging from his jaws. This was his second trip back into camp, he had to backtrack and gather his trophies since even his large jaws couldn't carry everything at once. This load consisted of two rabbits and squirrel, his final delivery, thank StarClan. He wanted nothing more than a meal and nap before he was due for the evening patrol along GorgeClan border. He wondered if Blizzardpaw was feeling up for eating. Perhaps Berrybloom would let him bring her a vole and check in on her, the medicine cat was awfully protective over her patients. A quality they shared in regards to his sister, Blizzardpaw.

He pushed through the ticket entrance, hardly noticing the prickling through his thick pelt, and emerged into camp with relief. Just as he started toward the fresh kill pile, he stumbled slightly as a small force slammed into him. Immediately dropping his catch in surprise, he steadied himself, turning his attention to the source of the collision. His eyes were met with an energized Knotpaw, clearly happy to have ran into his older brother. He offered the apprentice a warm smile and quick forehead lick in greeting. "Hey there, Knotpaw!" He purred happily. It was always a pleasure to see any of his siblings. It seemed harder to spend any time with them in the hustle and bustle of leaf-bare duties. There was always something to do to help in the harsh season. Every clan struggled to survive in the cold. 

Hemlockbite's heart fluttered at the young tom's request, but he was reminded of his aching paws. He looked longingly toward the warriors' den, but quickly peeled his eyes away before Knotpaw could notice. He couldn't disappoint his brother, after all. He motioned with his tail toward his prey, "Tell you what. If you help me carry these over to the fresh-kill storage, I'll knock you around a bit," he winked at the grey and white apprentice before adding, "That is, if you think you can handle it." With a playful glimmer in his eye he nudged Knotpaw's shoulder with his boulder sized head, only a little roughly. He was tired, but he promised himself he would try to see Blizzardpaw afterward, maybe Knotpaw would join him and then rest for patrol if he had time. Knotpaw needed him and he couldn't pass the opportunity up to help him train.
422 words
template by punki of adoxography

PEBBLES
24 moons
Tom
Straight
Warrior
Renegade
knotspark Avatar
knotspark
Oneclan
Dec 28, 2019 19:59:32 GMT
[googlefont="Girassol"][googlefont="Poppins"]
[attr="class","banditttttttt1"]
[attr="class","banditttttttt3"]KNOTPAW
[attr="class","banditttttttt2"] Knotpaw didn’t notice the way that Hemlockbite looked longingly at the warrior’s den, nor did he notice the way he carried himself - clearly tired and sore from a long day of work. Had he, the little gray and white tom would have felt guilty for keeping his poor brother awake. Especially since he knew how hard he worked to be a good brother and a good warrior. Knotpaw was a little self-absorbed sometimes, but that didn’t mean he was stupid. In fact, quite the opposite. He just didn’t show that side of himself often. Even his mentor had yet to see just how smart the little tom could be when faced with a problem.

As his brother dipped his head and ran his tongue over the little tom’s forehead, a purr erupted from the little tom and he smiled wider than before. He loved his whole family unconditionally - despite the fact that sometimes he was a little meaner than he needed to be to Blizzardpaw. Right now, with her sick, he’d been silently wishing he hadn’t and praying for her speedy recovery.

Of course, I’ll take one of the rabbits. And then, I’m gonna kick your butt!” He said instantly, leaning forward to grab one. He opted for the smaller of the two - though it was still nearly as big as he. He wasn’t a largely built cat and hunting and sparring were proving difficult because of it. His mentor - Huckleberryroot - was a mountain of a cat and it seemed like every time he tried to spar with him, he was thrown off easily - though that could have had something to do with his less-than-thought-out antics of running right at him and pouncing. Not that he really knew much more.

The energetic apprentice tugged the large rabbit toward the kill pile, having to drag it through the snow, though he made no effort to ask for help. He didn’t want to be that cat. He was too proud - too determined. Or maybe just too stupid. No matter, he’d made it to the kill pile and discarded the rabbit proudly, his chest swelling as he did it. “You are such a good hunter! All of this in leafbare. I hope I get to be as good a hunter as you. I’m gonna bring home all the rabbits!” He declared, puffing out his chest as he trotted away from the pile before spinning to face his brother, dropping to a crouch and his tail twitching with anticipation.

[attr="class","banditttttttt4"]423 | | bandit

[newclass=".banditttttttt1"]background-color:#222; width:350px; padding:40px 10px;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt3"]background-color:#37AEAD; width:190px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; position:relative; z-index:4; margin-top:-20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt2"]text-align:justify; background-color:#333; border:30px solid #222; font-family:Poppins; margin-top:20px; width:270px; padding:20px; color:#efefef;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt2 b"]color:#37AEAD; font-weight:normal;[/newclass][newclass=".banditttttttt4"]background-color:#37AEAD; margin-top:20px; width:350px; padding:10px; font-size:20px; font-family:Girassol; color:#efefef;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
MALE
HE/HIM
PANSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NA
BANDIT
hemlockbite Avatar
hemlockbite
Oneclan
Jan 12, 2020 13:13:18 GMT
` hemlockbite:
559 words .
♚ Hemlockbite let out a pure of amusement at Knotpaw's eagerness. He saw a lot of himself in the young tom. The drive to train, the determination to better his own skills, the self discipline that was instilled in his bones. If nurtured correctly, it was the right ingredients to make a warrior that CreekClan would not soon forget. And how lucky was he to not only witness it all unfold, but get to call this young prodigy his brother. He felt a surge of pride in his chest. Perhaps he was being a bit dramatic but he could see something in Knotpaw. And that was why small moments like the one Knotpaw was pleading for were so important. They were stepping stones in shaping the warrior his younger brother would turn out to be. And he couldn't pass up the opportunity to help him be the best he could be, to have a paw in guiding him toward success.

Quickly scooping up the remaining rabbit and squirrel, he followed the young apprentice and couldn't help but commend him on his choice, even if it was a little ambitious. He stifled a chuckle as he watched Knotpaw struggle to drag the creature over to its place. Keeping pace a tail length behind as to not rush or overwhelm the smaller tom, he waited for Knotpaw to complete his own task before adding his pair beside his rabbit. Now, he couldn't help his low rumble of a laugh at Knotpaw's praise. "Well, there are a lot of mouths to feed, Knotpaw. And part of a warrior's job is taking care of the Clan's basic needs. That means making sure there is fresh-kill to fill each and every belly." He remembered the long day he had had to earn Knotpaw's praise and added, "It took me the better part of the day to find all this prey. Luckily for me, though, winter can be my friend. I can hide a little easier in the snow than our more colorful clanmates." He gave his pelt a gentle shake and gave a his chest a quick lick pointedly. "With practice you'll become a capable hunter, I have no doubt about that," the warrior tacked on, leaning in to press his nose to the grey and white tom's own briefly before moving on.

He trailed after his brother, amusement in his features as he watched him drop into a less than intimidating stance. He raised a brow and dropped into his own. Muscles tense and ready, fur prickling in anticipation of a fight, albeit and pretend one he always felt a rush before battling. This was his favorite and where he truly thrived in the world of warriors. "So what is Huckleberryroot teaching you these days, baby brother?"
Hemlockbite taunted. His tail swished back and forth waiting for Knotpaw to make a move. If he tackled the smaller tom, he wasn't confident he would not crush the poor kid. "Remember not to touch the ground with your belly, if you are too low it will take your muscles too long to respond to an attack. Find the perfect balance in your crouch where you can react quickly and use every bit of strength you can offer," he reminded the apprentice. 

`ooc notes; I had to type this out TWICe so I hope you enjoy xD

PEBBLES
24 moons
Tom
Straight
Warrior
Renegade

Quick Reply