(original image link)
Healthy She-cat
Long furred solid chocolate with under 50% white; golden eyes
Osprey | Taken By @username

(original image link)
Healthy Tom
Short furred chocolate ticked tabby with under 50% white; yellow eyes
Kestrel | Taken By @username

Please Note: These kits will live with their mother until they are weaned, after which two out of three will be joining Moorclan - who will be staying with Majesty will be decided through plotting or RP. Kits will be adopted out as decided by the parents once they open adoptions, and not before then <3

Adopters, please post below stating your desired kit with a personality blurb so that we can get a feel for the kit. You are welcome to include more information than that, but we require at least a brief personality if you want a kit. This litter is NOT first come first serve - we will be deciding who gets each kit depending on the personalities and how active the player will be with the kit, so feel free to audition for a kit that someone has already tried for, or for more than one kit (you will only get ONE kit, and you may apply for no more than TWO).

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens
Dec 19, 2019 4:27:41 GMT
i would love to adopt falcon!
for me - he would be a soft-hearted doofus who has trouble talking to others because he is a little slow, but that doesn't really define him. he is a little shy, but has a really big heart despite his stoic and tough guy outward appearance. he primarily focuses on receiving orders because he believes it is the one thing he is good at. he is hard on himself for small things. falcon has a hard time empathizing with others, but really tries to listen and sympathize with your problems (once you get to know him). maybe has a problem of secretly trying to solve everyone else's problems to make them happy instead of focusing on his own.

Deleted
PEBBLES
jei Avatar
jei
OOC
Dec 19, 2019 16:53:41 GMT
I'm interested in Osprey! She's such a cutie.

I was thinking a mixture of her parents emotionally. The hush mysteriousness of her mother, but deep down (not as much lmao) as her fathers romanticism. Quiet, strong willed, yet secretly has intense desires of sorts.

PEBBLES
♀ Female
She/Her
Dec 20, 2019 15:12:27 GMT
I'd like to try for Kestrel. I'm thinking of a timid and softhearted guy who craves adventure but doesn't have the heart to handle it. He's always on the edge between staying home out of fear or seeking that next adventure. He's the type to seems quiet and reserved at first and to others he gives off the air of a confident, composed cat. Despite that, he lives off of adrenaline and tends to unintentionally risk himself and others to get it. He'd never knowing hurt someone, but he's naive and is horrible at reading others.

Wherever Kestrel ends up, he'll have a hard time staying put. He'll frequently wander away from chasing a butterfly or cloud. As an adult, Kestrel will have difficulty finding love.
He would find his heart flickering from cat to cat. For a while he'd fall madly in love with someone, but soon he'd feel a familiar longing in host chest for something new and break off the relationship. Eventually I'd like him to realize his flaws and struggle with trying to settle down.

PEBBLES
Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
Dec 21, 2019 5:01:03 GMT
Auditions are now closed. Thank you to all who applied!

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens

Quick Reply