The Extras [2/4]

Dec 18, 2019 3:34:58 GMT
⟡ BEFORE YOU APPLY

Before I get down to business I just wanna say thank you for taking an interest in one of my character's "extras". I ask that you love these guys just as much as I do and give them all the attention they could ever ask for. Now onto the business, I do a few things a little differently for my adoptions. You gotta apply for the cat before it's given to you. This is no way to deter you, still apply if you want the character, but this method helps me out when it comes to deciding a roleplayer to my liking and also gives others a chance to apply. Depending on the interest of a character I can get back to you within a day to a week. It truly varies. Thank you all and love you!! <3

Use this code when applying

[b]INTERESTED CHARACTER[/b] :
[b]SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY[/b] :
[b]RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS DEVI'S CHARACTER[/b] :
[b]OTHER/EXTRA[/b] :

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Dec 18, 2019 3:37:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrapper light"]

Ibischirp's Adoptables

[attr="class","infobar"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","col left"]

[attr="class","col right"]
[attr="class","section intro"]Ibischirp is a gentle warrior of Moorclan, now apart of Oneclan.

[attr="class","section"]

LEOPARDBLOOOM (45) Ibischirp's Mother AVAILABLE

Leopardbloom is Ibischirp's mother. The two have a strained relationship, she is overbearing and pushy when it comes to what she believes is better for Ibischirp. I don't have an exact personality in mind for her so you have the personal freedom to go whatever way you want. Just understand they she and Ibis don't have a very sturdy relationship, it's rocky at best and tumultuous at worse. How she feels about her son's friends is also up to you --- though I imagine she wouldn't be too pleased with them filling her son's head with dreams. She's a bit of a traditionalist of gender norms - however, this isn't required of her. Also, her name is negotioable! Both suffix and prefix! I'm not 100% sold or connected to her name, so if you have better ideas let me know!

[attr="class","section"]

CLIFFHOPPER (23) Ibischirp's Best Friend / Crush TAKEN

Cliffhopper was born a kitty-pet but left his life of comfort behind to live as a loner before meeting Ibischirp and joining Moorclan when it was known that. He was made an apprentice of Moorclan to learn the warrior code and was trained by Leopardbloom, Ibischirp's mother. His relationship with her is up to you. I will also let you decide whether he's aware of Ibischirp's affection and is brushing it aside or whether he's oblivious to it all and only has eyes for Fleetfoot. Cliffhopper is well known for his jumping, climbing, and pouncing capabilities. He's especially talented at leaping into the air and catching birds in mid-flight - this makes him a valuable warrior despite his mixed heritage. It's important to note that he and Fleetfoot are courting! What results from this is up to you and . Also, note that Locustswarm and he have a bit of a rivalry, whether he's aware of the reasons as to why is for you to decide. I also imagine Cliffhopper to be the reckless rebel, sarcastic goof-ball in the friend group. He's the most likely to get himself in trouble and drag his friends along various adventures. Note Cliffhopper's name is non-negotiable!

[attr="class","credits"]Made by gimmick

[googlefont=Barlow:300,400,700,900,500]
[newclass=".light"]--accent: #222; background: #f3f3f3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper.light"]color: var(--accent); --typeface: 'Barlow'; font-family: var(--typeface); width: 505px; padding: 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h1"]font: 700 40px/50px var(--typeface)[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a"]color: inherit; font: inherit; text-transform: inherit[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a:hover"]text-decoration: underline[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar ul"]margin: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar li"]display: inline; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".credits a"]padding:3px 0; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .8px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]

[newclass=".main"]display:flex[/newclass]
[newclass=".left"]padding-right: 15px; width: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icon"]min-width: 150px[/newclass]

[newclass=".section"]border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); padding: 13px 0 18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section.intro"]padding-top: 0; font-style:italic; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px[/newclass]
[newclass=".section:last-child"]border-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3"]font:700 15px/18px var(--typeface); margin-bottom: 2px; word-spacing: 3px; letter-spacing: .3px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3 span"]font-weight: 300; word-spacing: 2px; padding-left: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section a"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".wrapper p"]margin-bottom: 6px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper p:last-child"]margin-bottom: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".section ul"]margin: 6px 0 0 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li"]display: block; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li:empty"]display: none[/newclass]

[break]

[nospaces]

Screechclaw's Adoptables

[attr="class","infobar"]
  • Thirty-seven Moons

• Former Gorgeclan warrior - now rogue.

• Application.

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","section intro"]Once a proud warrior of Gorgeclan and apprentice to the infamous Bonestar, Screechclaw now lives the life of a rogue. Chased from his home for having an association with Gorgeclan's tyrannical leader.

[attr="class","section"]

Sablefox (37) Screechclaw's Littermate TAKEN

Newtsplash is a black silver and white mackerel tabby. He is the brother of Screechclaw. It's important to note that he and Screechclaw used to be super close to each other in their kithood and early apprenticeship. However, Screechclaw slowly distanced himself from Newtsplash until it entirely appears like they had a falling out. How you want Newtsplash to feel and respond to this is entirely up to you! Whether he's understanding or has a grudge, I don't particularly care lol. I'll also leave it up to you on how he feels about Screechclaw's banishment. He is also the only one aware of their mother, Jasminecloud's death. Personality, sexual preference, etc is up to you! Also, his name is negotioable! Both suffix and prefix! I'm not 100% sold or connected to his name, so if you have better ideas let me know! He has also lived during the entirety of Bonestar's reign!

[attr="class","section"]

Sakura(15) Screechclaw's Traveling Companion TAKEN

Found as a youth by Screechclaw, she was abandoned by two legs and quickly found herself in trouble with a gang of street cats thus finding herself rescued by Screech. Since then she has stuck with Screechclaw, tagging along with him on his adventures much to his disbelief. She is far more trouble than she's worth, but unlike most, she didn't allow Screechclaw to chase her away and instead has stuck close to him all the harder. She isn't fully aware of Screechclaw's past besides knowing he lived in a group of wild cats known as Gorgeclan and having a mate, but any more than that has been exceptionally vague and contradictory on Screechclaw's part. Whether that bothers her or not is up to you as a roleplayer. Note she has been with Screech since being 7 moons old. Her name is completely up to you! Trillium and Sakura are just suggestions :P. I have a plot idea where she'll get sick (not the Spore) and Screech takes her to the clans to be healed where she is further potentially abandoned by him. Also, it would be interesting if she either viewed Screech as a father figure or had a kitten crush on him. Up to you though!

[newclass=".wrapper.light"]color: var(--accent); --typeface: 'Barlow'; font-family: var(--typeface); width: 505px; padding: 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a"]color: inherit; font: inherit; text-transform: inherit[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar li"]display: inline; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".credits a"]padding:3px 0; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .8px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]

[newclass=".section"]border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); padding: 13px 0 18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section.intro"]padding-top: 0; font-style:italic; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3"]font:700 15px/18px var(--typeface); margin-bottom: 2px; word-spacing: 3px; letter-spacing: .3px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3 span"]font-weight: 300; word-spacing: 2px; padding-left: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section a"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px[/newclass]

[break]

[nospaces]

Seawatcher's Adoptables

[attr="class","infobar"]
  • Fifty-One moons

• Creekclan Leader -- now Oneclan.

• Application.

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","section intro"]Seawatcher is the new leader of Creekclan and co-leader of oneclan. She is the mother of Amaryllispaw and Larkspurpaw and sister to Oceancloud.

[attr="class","section"]

Oceancloud (51) Seawatcher's Littermate AVAILABLE

Brother to Seawatcher, Oceancloud is less accomplished in life than his sister. He is Amaryllispaw and Larkspurpaw's biological father, but not wanting kits passed them along to his sister. The siblings were close, however, he's become estranged to Seawatcher and the kits. If he wants a part in the kits lives now or not is entirely up to you. His suffix is negotiable, however, his prefix is to remain the same. Personality is also entirely up to you! He is being readopted out!

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Dec 20, 2019 2:04:40 GMT
INTERESTED CHARACTER :
Oceancloud
SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY :
He was once a grand dreamer and unpredictable mess - making him a mostly harmless flirt among the she-cats (and occasional tom) - whose heart could not remain on one cat for too long without loosing interest. His attention span is short, and this often causes more trouble for the misguided tom. Everything changed when he met the she-cat that would bare his kits. He, though she was pregnant with his own kittens, still desired to flirt and be with every other cat around him. In his mind, he could not be held down by his unborn kits. But when she died, and that burden was coupled with the lives of two kittens, grief twisted his heart and clouded his gaze from seeing clearly.

He could only see everything he had lost in the kittens, the she-cat that he had so dearly loved, the she-cat that he had never truly focused on as he should have. He is conscious of his old ways, and is firm in the belief that he, therefore, could not raise these kittens the way they should be raised. Not only that, but everyone he has loved has been hurt either by his own foolish mistakes or by the will of Starclan. And for Oceancloud, this translated into shutting himself away from the world. Dedicating himself to bettering himself so that one day, if it ever comes, he can be the tom his former mate believed him to be. He grew cold and quiet to those around him. He is incredibly hard on himself and short minded, often choosing to focus on the present and how to live in the moment rather than plan what he could see other days. 

RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS DEVI'S CHARACTER :
Hate/love. Oceancloud has great respect for and loves Seawatcher. She is the only cat he would entrust his kittens to. She is often there to bring him back into reality, but he has recently shielded himself from her out of, in his mind, love. He does not want her to get hurt by all his own stupid choices. He stands firm in his belief to not meet his kits, and though that bothers her, they still remain close littermates.  Because of their disagreements, however, Oceancloud is quick to fight with her and retaliate on any mention of his former mate or anything to do with his irresponsibility because of the sensitive topic.
OTHER/EXTRA
Oceancloud would more likely than not one day meet his kits and desire to represent some sort of fatherly figure, but for him, that day is nowhere near the current. Finding someone to help him cope and emerge from his current shell could be an interesting plot point. Lowkey blames his mate's death on his own irresponsibility and that's what bothers him so much. Anddd I might try him for deputy tbh?

Deleted
PEBBLES
Dec 22, 2019 4:17:42 GMT
Ahh, @puddlesdog thank you thank you thank you for taking an interest in Oceancloud, Seawatcher's brother!! I very much appreciate this. I feel like what you have in mind for him is brilliant and I can't be more happier to say he's yours! I would like to mention that his "mate" was more unofficial and he was disgruntled about having kits. (It's all laid out in Seawatcher's history) However, what you have down for him is completely fine! If your still interested in him go ahead and use the stock photo's provided!! Can't wait to roleplay with him. <3 <3

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
Dec 22, 2019 4:17:46 GMT
Finnnneeeee you winnnnnnn - huffs dramatically -

INTERESTED CHARACTER : Berrychirp
SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY : Berychirp has always been a gentle feline, and generally a rather predictable sort too. She puts her heart first in every matter and always tries to do the best for others. That is simply her way, bound as she is by the naivety that leads her on from one struggling friend to the next. While not the bravest or boldest feline, she has an almost overwhelming desire, one that often topples into a need, to be the light in the lives of those around her. So, no matter what it means for her, she always aims to be there for her friends and loved ones, to be the innocence and purity that makes them smile, while they all scramble beyond her knowledge to protect that light.

However, part of that constant light began to dwindle inside her, and while she refuses to show it to most, she cannot help the slight bitterness and self pity. Berrychirp has always wished with all her heart to be a mother, to raise beautiful bundles of her own with all the gentleness and adoration that her mother once raised her with. It had always been her mother's wish for her, too. Yet after so many losses from trying to achieve that dream...that fading part of her light cannot help but to settle the blame she truly feels toward her mate's shoulders, a fact that she tries not to show behind the slight sadness in her bright eyes as they do not meet those of others quite entirely when she talks about family and future.

Part of this dream for kits was built off her parents, in truth. She had always wanted a love like theirs, a family she could treasure and a mate who could always make her light that much brighter. Inside she still withers a little at the fact that her mate does the opposite, perhaps by her own doing, yet the pitying side of her, the sympathetic side of her, has a tendency to overrule with the strength of her heart and naivety in most situations. So she still smiles, and laughs, and stands there by the side of those who need it. Not a rock, she is a little too soft for that, but she remains the gentle breeze that guides those who need it to keep moving forward. She just is not sure how long she can keep doing that for herself, before she must seek a new breeze of her own.
RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS DEVI'S CHARACTER : Almost every part of Berrychirp wants to be there for Huckleberry, though that little part of her might admit to itself that she cares for him more as a friend than a lover. She wants to build a family with him, of course, and for the moment she remains steadfastly loyal and could not imagine turning her back on him. However, part of her affection is derived more from pity for all that he lost to his brother, including the close relationship she dearly misses they once had - she may not notice she was the point their fights begun at, naive as she is, but she does feel that she is doing what is best for all of them by giving him her love, hoping it would mend things a little. Yet while she feels she should blame herself and her lack of honesty in the matter of their mateship, she finds it easier to blame him for all her loss toward being a mother, and perhaps will let her heart slowly crawl toward its desire in order to heal, even if she might not forgive herself for it. All in all she just wants to make the brother's smile, and just wishes things could return to what they used to be.
OTHER/EXTRA : I am doing this for the drama, angst and kits okay. I don't even know where I want it to go yet

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens
Dec 22, 2019 4:34:12 GMT
Berry is all yours man! I'm super stoked for this plit! Go get her created so we can get this drama started!! <3

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Dec 24, 2019 9:27:42 GMT
INTERESTED CHARACTER : Larkspurpaw
SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY :
Larkspurpaw defaults to a vacant inscrutable face, maybe shifting to tight smile if someone offers him one first, maybe an impenetrable frown when he is annoyed. Reticent, reductive, terse—Larkspurpaw is a young tom of a few words. To some, his brevity can come across as shy; in fact, Larkspurpaw has noticed how his heart flutters when meeting new faces, and he has trouble looking at others directly. But it does not stop him from being terribly honest, his brain-to-mouth filter abortive at best, or overly factual. Cats that fail to see his point of view irritate him, as well as cats who are too sensitive or too authoritative. He has yet to reign in his questioning, too, and he rather enjoys picking apart what others say and arguing until he makes someone cry.

He has trouble controlling his impulses. As a young apprentice, this is to be expected. But, bouncing at his feet and climbing every climbable surface he could find, Larkspurpaw finds himself always embroiled in an activity. Inactivity rots his brain, he needs some kind of physical stimulation to keep his interests up. When met with boring duties or a long lecture, the tom acts out in any way to make life more interesting. Additionally, he is not exactly patient; nagging cats or repetitive voices drive him up a wall, and he naturally lashes out, neutralizing a problem before he could really consider it. He is prone to shouting at others, fighting them even, all to keep some sense of stability. He also likes poking fun at others, his budding perception too sharp for his own good, and pulls pranks at any given opportunity.

It seems as if Larkspurpaw never really knows how to calibrate correctly to different cats. He fumbles any interaction like a doe learning to walk, and his short temper usually means he easily gives up trying to subsist some semblance of decorum. Despite enjoying the presence of his mother and sister, Larkspurpaw is also increasingly hesitant to show affection towards them. He loves them, no doubt, and is very protective over them, but being mama's boy or your sister's best friend is lame. Though, suffice to say, Larkspurpaw would freak out if anything happened to either of them.

Larkspurpaw steadily bucks at his mother's attention. Like described in his personality, he's growing older; at some point, being mama's boy is frankly embarrassing and not cool. But he loves her, as much as any kid would love his mother, and would freak out if anything happens to Seawatcher. It's like his sister, whom he would prefer stick to him than any unscrupulous cat—his affection stems to protection. If he were any older, he'd probably threaten any cat threatening his family and would hate seeing any sort of rift between them. However, he's not that interested in his uncle, estranged as he is; Larkspurpaw senses tension between him and his mother, which results in Larkspurpaw inherently distrusting Oceancloud. At some point, he'd probably try to find out what happened between Oceancloud and Seawatcher, as he likes solving mysteries and is generally curious.

OTHER/EXTRA : I want this kid to become a detective with his sister, finding out just what happened between uncle Oceancloud and mama Seawatcher. Will he ever find out? Maybe if he pushes some buttons and plays bad cop for the truth 👀 (( if not that, he'll just take the piss and drive his mentor nuts with his behavior.

Deleted
PEBBLES
Dec 24, 2019 15:47:53 GMT
@seppi omg I am just in love with your idea for Larkspur and the fact he's like no mom stop, haha. He's ALL yours, dear! Thanks so much for taking an interest in him! Can't wait to roleplay with especially now that Seawatcher is deputy!

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Jan 8, 2020 2:28:54 GMT
INTERESTED CHARACTER : Amaryllispaw
SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY :
Her head habitually tilts to the side, eyes bright and open in earnest attention as she listens quietly. She mulls over her response, choosing words carefully for she knows how easily they can make or break another individual. A social butterfly Amaryllispaw easily flits from feline to feline be they young or old. Her ability to talk to anyone and everyone is something that comes natural to her, and she prides herself greatly on cultivating friendships with each of her clan-mates. When first met, the silvery apprentice isn't the kind of cat dubbed 'threatening' or 'opposing' in the least. She is rather quiet and unassuming, content to pad along her path in life without trying to fight what the stars have in store for her. Even so, beneath her pretty face and soft appearance is an ironclad will and a steely determination that is likely to become more pronounced with age.

Amaryllis loves to learn and like a sponge she is quick to soak up every bit of information she can about the world she lives in.  Her memory is wholly impressive, often leading her to spout off 'quick facts' at rather irrelevant times. Lively and easily entertained -- a good conversation or a simple trip 'round the territory is enough to satisfy her curiosity for short periods of time. More often though, she prefers to stick close to her brother's side and join him in his grandiose adventures despite how he grumbles about her tag-a-long status being 'uncool'.  

Patience is a virtue that has been groomed into Amaryllispaw. With her mother and brother both being too overprotective for their own good, she's learned to more or less placate their concern with a sweet smile before going on about her day. Truth be told, while it can be an irritation at times she wouldn't know what to do without the constant pealing of motherly and brotherly concern. It's how they show their affection, and Amaryllis shows her own right back by not complaining too loudly. While the overprotective bug has seemed to pass her by, Amaryllispaw would fight tooth and claw were one of her family members hurt. After all, her mother taught her to be a lady and ladies never start fights. But they can damn sure finish them. 

Amaryllispaw wholeheartedly loves her mother despite what she feels is an unnecessary level of 'motherly love', otherwise known as mama-bear syndrome.  Though she doesn't buck as hard as her rough and tumble brother, Amaryllis can't help but find her mother's penchant to be overbearing.. well.. overbearing. She finds it comical that her brother bristles under Seawatcher's watchful gaze, only to keep his younger sister beneath his own. As of now it seems that the scary propensity for being overprotective may have skipped the young she-cat, but she's sure that when she's old enough to have a family of her own it'll make itself known full-force. Extremely family-oriented, Amaryllispaw finds it sad that her uncle's estranged status and grows increasingly curious as to why. Ever the faithful sidekick, she remains resolutely by Larkspur's side, content only as long as he is to let a dead dog lie. 

OTHER/EXTRA : She's literally the robin to her brother's batman. Not a ringleader by any means but she's not going to ever pass up the chance to join her bro for a crazy adventure. The muscle of every operation falls to him, and she supposes it's only right that the brains are hers. Someone's gotta be the face of their double-trouble duo. Honestly she's just such a frickin' sweet-heart I swear and I totally see her as playing the 'I'm totally innocent I promise I'll keep him in line' card with mama Sea only to gladly go along with whatever new grand scheme her brother has come up with.

Deleted
PEBBLES
Jan 8, 2020 2:42:16 GMT
@lilac Amaryllis is all yours man! ugh she's so sweet-sounding, mama sea is going to enjoy her I'm sure xD can't wait to roleplay with you and her. Once she's officially accepted by staff I can get a thread going between the little family.

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Apr 21, 2020 21:42:24 GMT
UPDATED LAST: 4/21/2020

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
May 8, 2020 2:13:49 GMT
UPDATED LAST: 5/7/2020

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Perception Avatar
Perception
Administrator
May 8, 2020 5:03:41 GMT
INTERESTED CHARACTER : Newtsplash

SUMMARY OF PERSONALITY : Sablefox - while built with muscle and strength, he is a fairly quiet tom, one of few words. Despite his quiet demeanor, he is not one to be underestimated for he is skilled in battle and is a true warrior who would put his all into a fight without hesitation. The scars across the warrior's body demonstrate his experience on the battlefield.

Sablefox possesses armored loyalty to his clan and still awkwardly believes that the other clans will never be as superior as GorgeClan but he has very different beliefs on how they can achieve that. Sablefox was reintroduced to StarClan after it's absence with Bonestar's leadership and as such believes firmly in StarClan and upholding tradition and the warrior code. Sablefox fails terribly when it comes to others using charm against him; he quickly becomes flustered and awkward, unsure how to handle the ways of the heart. However, he has managed to pick up on some cunning sayings over the moons, making him appear somewhat cute in a rather awkward and clumsy way.. 

The dark moments of Sablefox's life are unspeakable; never revealing the stories of Bonestar and Screechclaw to anyone - the sins and atrocities committed in the name of GorgeClan. While he is not ashamed of his past, he simply feels there is nothing to say on them and hides them away under his thick fur. He still cares for his brother, although he has presumed the large tabby may be dead by now; the dangers that crawl the forest may have been no match for him, but starvation could not be fought with claws. 

Sablefox is a night owl. He enjoys being out in the darkness, creeping along the large tall trees, hopping from branch to branch. The night time and being up in the trees were his solace until the merge of OneClan; forcing Sablefox into a territory with mostly water. 

RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS DEVI'S CHARACTER : Although born during a time of death and destruction of the forest around him; GorgeClan was prospering and that is the lifestyle the tom knew growing up. The tom was conditioned as a young tom to fight fiercely and to use the mindset of 'claws first, talk later'. Life was about bloodshed and growing  up hating the other clans; considering them far less superior than GorgeClan. But, as he became an apprentice, Sablefox was granted Cobrastrike as a mentor at the ripe age of 5 moons. The big tom was calculating and cold; quick to fight and aggressive. Sablefox was delighted to have such a tom taking him under his wing. But while he was many of these traits, Cobrastrike also bestowed knowledge onto Sablefox that would later shape him into a fundamental part of who he is today. Cobrastrike taught Sablefox that there were alternatives to death and destruction; that superiority could be forged with other methods alongside simply aggression. The tom was hard and stern but intelligent and clever. Cobrastrike gradually ceased the ideal of  Bonestar's glory from his mind. Sablefox gradually began to learn that the leader was perhaps not as well-adjusted as he ought to be; forcing others around him to bow to his every wish or have their blood spilled. Bonestar was violent, cruel and it became ingrained into Sablefox that that was the reality. Cobrastrike's desire to see GorgeClan rise to it's former glory became quickly a large part of Sablefox's dreams. Sablefox started to worry about his brother though, watching as he committed atrocities in the name of Bonestar, loyal to whatever the white tom commanded. This caused a rift between the two toms, one that had already been strained by long training sessions and time apart. Screechclaw was visiting the medicine cat regularly; wounds littering his pelt. His body becoming a canvas for scars. Sablefox found it hard to observe, but he knew he could do nothing to sway his brother. Bonestar was the leader; Screechclaw was his apprentice. Sablefox kept his worries to himself; sharing them only with those opposing the white menace. Screechclaw earned his warrior name a lot sooner than he did; likely due to Screechclaw's willingness to please. But, eventually Sablefox too was given his own warrior name - albeit 3 moons later at 13 moons, he did not mind too much. Sablefox was named 'Fox' due to the fact the tom had a strikingly fluffy tail and was quick and agile like one too. 

The fall of CreekClan drove Sablefox's disgust for Bonestar even further. The death of Minkjaw as a result of Bonestar's cruelty caused a great deal of grief. Sablefox retreated into his shell; watching as Screechclaw finally snapped, rebelling against his beloved mentor. Around that same time; Cobrastrike planned to murder Bonestar. He was successful, but alas the white furred leader had several lives remaining. Cobrastrike was exiled from the clan. Sablefox felt it within his chest; the desire to stand up alongside his mentor and the numerous others who were only now beginning to turn against the vile leader. It wasn't until Whitefeather murdered Bonestar, that relief finally came over the clan in a wave. Albeit, Sablefox still shaken by the grief of his father, struggled to keep his head above water and voice his thoughts on Bonestar. And so, he kept his maw closed. When Fangstar rose to power as the clan's next leader, her first decree was to banish Screechclaw and Whitefeather for their crimes. Shortly after the banishment; Jasminecloud passed away due to grief. This broke Sablefox; sending him spiraling into depression. Everyone he had ever loved or cared for had suddenly left his side within the space of several moons. 

Sablefox kept to himself for a very long time. The affects of Bonestar's reign still played heavily on his mind. It wasn't until he was granted his first apprentice that he started to come out of his shell and rediscover who he really was again. Asphodelpaw was a bubbly, carefree feline who absorbed every piece of information Sablefox gave her.  She enjoyed spending time with him; even though he never really understood why. But, as the two became closer, he too started to realize the bond he had formed with her. Asphodelpaw became a sister like figure to him; she came to him about problems she was facing with other apprentices and he would joke about dealing with them if they don't back away. The two were inseparable and he was grateful for her aid. Asphodelpaw was diligent and clever, earning her warrior name in no time. She was named Asphodelsky for her delightful nature and keen ability to catch birds. The two are still close friends, but she has no knowledge of the tom's rocky and emotional past. 

OTHER/EXTRA : Rename to Sablefox

If you have questions or inquiries; feel free to tag or message me!
| | | | | |
PEBBLES
Female
She/Her
May 8, 2020 15:33:47 GMT
Oof. These brothers are going to be so fun role-playing together, I can already see the pain and hurt and sadness. You got em man!

PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi
Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
May 15, 2020 6:19:03 GMT
INTERESTED CHARACTER : Sakura
SUMMERY OF PERSONALITY : Sakura is a naive little thing, sweet, curious...and honestly some might say a little airheaded at times as well. Despite her sweet and playful nature, however, she is also incredibly stubborn and very good at getting her way, despite lacking even the slightest intent to lie and manipulate. She believes everyone deserves kindness, and tends to see the light in all of those around her. Unfortunately, this can often get her in risky situations, but she is at least smart enough to realize that she would never make it on her own. She is not dumb, after all...just incredibly idealistic and hopeful. All she ever wants is a friend, and so she treats everyone she meets as such. It is rare to ever see a frown on this sweet face beyond the occasional ones of confusion.
RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS DEVI'S CHARACTER : Honestly, she sees Screech as her Guardian, a brave protector who swooped in and saved her, gave her a new sense of family after what she once had was taken from her. She instantly grew attached to him, looking up to Screech like the father she never knew, and truly dreams of the day that perhaps they would reunite with the mate he sometimes speaks of and be a happy family without any worries. She feels like he has known a lot of sadness in his life, though she knows very little of his past, and with him having saved her she has taken it upon herself to replace some of that sadness with happiness instead. She will be that for him, and if she can't...well, she will just have to find it.
OTHER/EXTRA : I really don't need another calico in my batch oof

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens

Quick Reply