'S PLANNER AND GUIDE

[attr="class","fraceshighleft"]
[attr="class","fraceshighimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighname"]

MISS[break]
ROXIE

[attr="class","fraceshighline"]

[attr="class","fraceshighlyrics"]

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid, then comes the sound of the guns sending flak. Out for the scramble, we've got to get airborne, got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit, and start up the engine. Remove all the wheel blocks – there's no time to waste. Gathering speed as we head down the runway. Gotta get airborne before it's too late. Running, scrambling, flying. Rolling, turning, diving. Going in again.

[attr="class","fraceshighright"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] ABOUT
]
[attr="class","fraceshightabb"]
[attr="class","fraceshightabbb"]

LITTLE ABOUT ME

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]
[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] CO-OWNER

howdy all. my name is shantel, but you all know me by the name of roxie. a fun story to how i came of this name is that my partners gamertag has the suffix rox in it, and so i stole roxie from him and well, that is my persona online. i am a twenty-five year old canadian gal, and i'm about as open as a book. i've been long term friends with some here, namely bandit who i have had on my facebook for nearly five years now. i've been role-play close to twenty years now off and on, and have mostly stayed a loyal warrior cat role-player.[break][break]

it should be noted that while i did not help jelly with the construction of the site, i believed in her dream that uproar would soar. while we have lagged a bit, i am so grateful to everyone who stuck around and is ready to revamp the site.[break][break]

lastly, i am a mom. i have two beautiful children who are not mine by blood, but they are mine through my fiance. i however have my own little boy, my first child, whose name is wyatt. he is constantly a big booger nugget and a pain in my butt but i would have him no other way. if you are ever curious as to what he looks like, me and jelly like to spam our baby pictures in chat some days.

[break][break]

CURRENT IDEALS

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]
THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] PLANS
]

CHARACTERS

MUSHROOM THAT SPROUTS AT NIGHT[break]
TRIBE OF FIERY SKIES CHARACTER

NAMELESS[break]
TRIBE OF FIERY SKIES CHARACTER

[break][break]

TASKS

+ UPDATE PLOTTER[BREAK]
+ UPDATED TRACKER

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] STAFF DUTIES
]

CURRENT STAFF DUTIES

↳ update census[break]
↳ update claim lists[break]
↳ accepting biographies[break]
↳ reviewing auditions[break]
↳ updating site information[break]
↳ advertising

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] BIOGRAPHIES
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] ONECLAN

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[break][break]

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@minnowstream QUARANTINED

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] TRIBE

[break][break]

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","fraceshighright2"]

000 OWED THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighbot"]

RUN. LIVE TO FLY, FLY TO LIVE. DO OR DIE. ACES HIGH.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]
[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighleft]height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background-color:#1d1d1d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg img]border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#131313;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab i]color:#eeeeee;padding-right:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabb]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #151515;float:left;margin:0px 17px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg img]height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:17px;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
TWENTY-FIVE
FEMALE
SHE/HER
BISEXUAL
ORGANIZATION MACHINE
WYATT
ROXIE
organization machine beep beep
applecloud Avatar
applecloud
Oneclan
Apr 16, 2020 18:26:57 GMT
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","fraceshigh"]
[attr="class","fraceshightop"]

APPLECLOUD'S

'S THREAD & RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

APPLE[break]
CLOUD

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid, then comes the sound of the guns sending flak. Out for the scramble, we've got to get airborne, got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit, and start up the engine. Remove all the wheel blocks – there's no time to waste. Gathering speed as we head down the runway. Gotta get airborne before it's too late. Running, scrambling, flying. Rolling, turning, diving. Going in again.

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] ACTIVE
]

PLANNED THREADS

LTTLEBIRD X APPLECLOUD
+ casual conversation, out in the territory
[break][break]

SKYWHISPER X APPLECLOUD[break]
+ hunting patrol

[break][break]

CURRENT THREADS

LET ME ADORE YOU[break]
WITH SPIRITSONG

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] ARCHIVED
]

FINISHED THREADS

THE GATHERING[break]
A GATHERING THREAD

A CERTAIN AROMA[break]
WITH SPIRITSONG, SUNFIRE

[break][break]

ABANDONED THREADS

INTO THE UNKNOWN[break]
WITH SPIRTSONG

COLD MOON[break]
A GATHERING THREAD

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"]HER HISTORY
]

HISTORY SO FAR

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]it began in the earliest of days, a fluke meeting of a kitty-pet experiencing wanderlust and the desire of a man-whorish tom. the likes of which seems to still wander the moors to this day. the kitty-pet desired the chance to become a warrior, wanting nothing more then to be with the felines of the clans this tom speaks so highly of. she knows him by cherryclaw and she thinks it means he is strong, proud and an amazing fighter. she is not wrong. her name is liliac, the very notion of feminine and sweetness, it is why the tom refuses her efforts, but continues to meet her just outside her fence, sharing embraces throughout the night.[BREAK][BREAK]

surprisingly enough, it happens, the tell all mistake that causes a cat to become homeless should an owner not care much for them. she seeks out the clan, her heart singing with hope as she stumbles upon cats that smell just like him. she is turned away and so near her kitting she gives birth on the border, anger fueling her once innocent soul as she nurses her two daughters - apple and blossom - before waiting until her mate is on patrol. she finally scents him and with her two daughters hanging loosely from her jaws she approaches and demands they take her in. to her surprise, his mother and leader is among the cats - harestar.[BREAK][BREAK]

she is granted a time to be with her daughters, to nurse them and be what a mother should. she loves her daughters greatly, even adapting their names to be clan like - to show her affection and willingness to be a clan cat. however it is cherryclaw's coldness and lack of love for her that causes her to leave once her kittens are weened. she tells them that she loves them dearly, and the only well wishes that are sent her way as she leaves are from the grandfather of her kits, redwhisker, who dots on his granddaughters and tells liliac that should she wish to see them, all she must do is ask for him. she turns away without a look back.[BREAK][BREAK]

the younger of the two, applekit is what one would describe as haunted by the leaving of her mother. she is not as sweet and dotting as her sister blossomkit - nor is she cruel and heartless like her father, cherryclaw. she is surprised to find her interest in the warriorhood to be stronger than most and is surprised when her grandmother approaches her to tell her that she will be given to tallstep - the very tom who was also on patrol during her arrival to the clans. she is content gaining this tom as her mentor but can not help but be envious of her sister who gets their grandmother and leader as her mentor. both she-cats are noted to be agile and intelligent beyond their moons.[BREAK][BREAK]

the call for paws and safety comes when she is still but an apprentice. she urges her grandmother to send her alongside her grandfather into battle, but even the old tom knocks down the thought. in what many would describe as the only act of affection harestar has ever spared towards her grandkits, she denies the request. it is to no surprise that when their grandfather returns, the only surviving warrior of the patrol, broken... bloddy and cold - that the forest has turned sour. while redwhisker still dots on his grandkits, his relations with harestar seemed to have soured.[BREAK][BREAK]

with the happenings in the clans raging, gorgeclan's constant demands and the almost defeat of creekclan, applepaw and blossompaw ban together to speak to their grandmother, hoping that their blood would allow her to see reason. at the last moment, before entering their grandmother's den, blossompaw bails leaving applepaw to confront their grandmother alone. harestar does not see reason. for that she and her sister are pushed back a moon for their training and low and behold she is more angry with her grandmother than her sister, quietly demanding the stars to strike the she-cat.[BREAK][BREAK]

when they are finally of age to become warriors they are named blossomfall and applecloud. their vigil is quiet, the silence of the forest eerily peaceful as if the storm is about to start raging. in their silence the she-cats vow to protect their clan, even if it means becoming traitors to their own grandmother to do so. it is almost to no surprise that their first gathering as warriors not long after brings about a warmth of confusion as applecloud and blossomfall meet a young tom from creekclan who takes more interest in the elder sister than the younger. the two meet in secret and when applecloud stumbles upon the meeting place she see's her sister's lifeless body, and the tom barely clinging to life. he begs for forgiveness, that he tried to save her. applecloud turns from the tom in anger, letting him die alone and cold.[BREAK][BREAK]

surprisingly enough, applecloud is given an apprentice by the name of ferretpaw. the two seem to get along well, although his bubbly personality happens to get on applecloud's nerves more often than not. the young apprentice constantly meows to anyone who can hear him that his mentor will likely murder him if he was from any other clan but their own. applecloud only happily agrees with his notion, scaring the poor tom even more. however, she does not try to crush his spirit. it is surprising when biarstar calls for moorclan's aid, and applecloud feels the urge to advise her grandmother. she interrupts the meeting her grandmother has staged with her deputy, spiritsong and the medicine cats. she demands they aid creekclan, but she is sent away angry and fuming.[BREAK][BREAK]

the death of briarstar comes with the disbanding of creekclan and an overwhelming guilt. she is almost relieved when bonestar basses, and she finds herself already at her grandmother's den entrance demanding they find what remains of creekclan. the she-cat rejected applecloud once more and the warrior grounds out her anger. with the passing of her grandmother she watches as the tom, spiritsong, rises to the challenge of being moorclan's leader. she is almost overwhelmed with emotions when the tom names her his deputy, for whatever reasons, she is content. however, the constant flirtatious nature of her leader, not only to others but herself, causes the she-cat to be irritated by him almost daily. [BREAK][BREAK]

the death of not only skywhisper's sister, but her former mentor tallstep to a new disease causes much panic within her soul. a stir of emotions and memories that life is not always easy and can just as quickly be snatched opens her eyes to the realm of reality of love. her heart begins to beat faster when around her leader, desire to be near him and protect him growing strongly. it is after a few more cases of the spore emerge, that a young apprentice of the clan faints during a patrol due to it. worried, applecloud ignores the warning of a warrior who says they need her as deputy and not infected, and she carries the ill apprentice back to camp. she does not tell her leader she was the one to carry the apprentice, but when she falls ill only a few days later, she knows she has made a mistake.[BREAK][BREAK]

in a haze of everything, as her symptoms grow worst and worst, she requests that spiritstar keep his promise and send her away. he does not, he quarantines her and the few who are ill just outside camp, but near enough that they are close to protect. in one fleeting moment of a visit spiritstar gives to her, she whispers in a gentle tone that "i care for you, deeply and truly spiritstar... please don't come to close... i could not live with the thought of getting you sick or losing you too.' and while the fever took her for a week, causing her body to go into a coma, she was awoke and fleeting with her lungs.[BREAK][BREAK]

it would not be long before the quarantined felines would be isolated - and for applecloud, she could feel her health beginning to return. she moved from the isolated camp to a mini camp not far from them. hunting and leaving them at a marker, before she finally felt well enough to move to the border seeking the clan cats to take her home. after two check ins with the medicine cats and what she assumed was an all clear from the stars themselves, she was returned to the clan and greeted warmly by some. her avoidance of her former leader, spiritstar - now spiritsong - causes her heart to ache. in her time of recovery she could not remember her feverish words, but she now knew she was in love with the tom.

[BREAK][BREAK]

history to come

all tech for the history to come will be typed here.

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] RELATIONS
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] ROMANTIC INTEREST

from fellow clanmates, to a leader and deputy duo - these two were as opposite as the sun and the moon. however they say opposites attract and much like the sun and the moon, they've been chasing each other's emotions for a crazy amount of time. with soft uttered words said during a feverish dream, could this lead to more?

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] FRIEND

from former co-workers on top, these two have had their share of ups and downs. however applecloud tends to view the soft-spoken tom as a very good and dear friend. with the quarantine separating them now, how will their friendship last?

[break][break]

while only meeting in passing the two are often seen being friendly and chatty. while not ones to talk often - or seek each other out, applecloud does tend to favor cherrybloom over her brother's presence at times. for the most part, the two can talk for days and applecloud likes to listen to any little tales that cherrybloom might have to tell about spiritsong. if only to dig at the brother.

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

000 OWED THREADS

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]
[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighleft]height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background-color:#1d1d1d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#131313;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #151515;float:left;margin:0px 17px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg img]height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:17px;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

PEBBLES
FORTY-ONE
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NO APPRENTICE
ROXIE
Apr 16, 2020 18:27:13 GMT

[nospaces]

BLIZZARDBERRY

BLIZZARD[break]
BERRY

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

PLANNED THREADS

BLIZZARDBERRY X KNOT
[break][break]

SKYWHISPER X APPLECLOUD[break]
+ hunting patrol

[break][break]

CURRENT THREADS

'COUPLE THOUSAND MILES[break]
WITH DAWNFIRE, COVESPLASH OWED

A ROMANTIC, I'M CHARMED[break]
WITH WAVESTEP

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[PTab=
]

FINISHED THREADS

BEFORE THE FREEZE[break]
WITH STOATSTAR, THE SPORE

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[break][break]

ABANDONED THREADS

DEAR DIARY[break]
WITH HEMLOCKBITE, JASMINEPETAL, KNOTSPARK, DAWNFIRE

STRANGE OCCURRENCE[break]
WITH STOATSTAR

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"]HER HISTORY
]

HISTORY SO FAR

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]it began before her life, a gentle union of two apprentice sweethearts. an obvious pairing that would later be mated and would eventually end together. just surprisingly enough they did not bare their first kits until their late twentys or early thirties but they did and the result was two beautiful white kittens. hemlock and jasmine were the perfect addition to their little feast of love. the parents dotted on their children, and yet hell broke out and the parents and kits fled into hiding when gorgeclan attacked, causing panic and fear. at this time, it was no surprise that the two parents would fall pregnant again, although even they admitted it was not the right time.[break][break]

they were approached before whiteflower kitted, by a feline who dropped of a white and golden kitten, dawnkit they said his name was. they agreed to nurse the kit and call him their own, and when whiteflower gave birth not to long afterwards, her own three kittens snowkit, blizzardkit and knotkit, she said this stranger's kit was her son, born just after snowkit. of course hemlock and jasmine knew differently, but their parents swore them to keep the secret. for all they had to know was that dawnkit was their brother now anyways. for the most part, the death of the eldest kit - snowkit - was heartbreaking, but the focus of keeping the other two kittens alive became the main point.[break][break]

as the moons drew on and the kits developed their personalities, they returned to creekclan once more. the oldest siblings were named warriors and the younger were given their apprentice names. blizzardpaw was than given to stoatstar as his apprentice. she was cowardly and frighten of her mentor and yet she tried as hard as she could to be strong and prideful for him. however when the spore struck her, causing her to see things and fall into a coma for one week, she was given easier training, a gentle time to recover before she dove head first into everything stoatstar threw her way. under her mentor's guidance she grew comfortable in his presence and grew as a feline.[break][break]

she still stuttered and would hide from the public eye, but she desired nothing more than to be a warrior her mentor would be proud of. however not long before her warrior ceremony, her mentor died and it caused loud wrenching noises to be heard from her mouth as she huddled near his grave once he was buried. she vowed to make him proud of her, even if it mean making herself unbelievably uncomfortable. she was named blizzardberry not long after by seawatcher who said that it was her mentors desire to name her as such.

[BREAK][BREAK]

history to come

all tech for the history to come will be typed here.

[PTab=
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap FRIEND

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap ENEMY

001 OWED THREADS

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

PEBBLES
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
SHE/HER
HETEROSEXUAL
WARRIOR
NONE
ROXIE
spiderfrost Avatar
spiderfrost
Oneclan
Apr 16, 2020 18:27:24 GMT

[nospaces]

SPIDERFROST

FIRST[break]
LASTNAME

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

PLANNED THREADS

FLICKER X SPIDERFROST[break]
+ naming ceremony (past)[break][break]

MEDICINE CATS X SPIDERFROST[break]
+ meeting spot to provide herbs and news

[break][break]

CURRENT THREADS

INTENTIONS[break]
WITH FEATHERPAW OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[PTab=
]

FINISHED THREADS

THE GATHERING[break]
A GATHERING THREAD

THE HALFMOON[break]
A MEDICINE CAT THREAD

[break][break]

ABANDONED THREADS

CURIOSITY PLAGUED[break]
WITH MAJESTY, FLICKERFROST, SKYWHISPER

CHANGING TIDES[break]
WITH FEATHERPAW

BETWEEN BRAVE AND RECKLESS[break]
WITH DAWNFIRE, SNAPFIRE, KNOTSPARK, FISHLEAP]

FAIRY RINGS AND...[break]
WITH MEDICINE CATS AT THE GATHERING

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] OVERALL ROLE-PLAY
]

CURRENT HISTORY

it starts with two felines, both of darker pelt coloration, boarbelly and nightwatcher were madly in love, furious over anyone who tried to get between them, and hopelessly falling over themselves with the idea of kits. for moons they would try, and for moons they would not succeed. it would come to pass that on the crisp of the day bonestar passed, a small black kitten would be born, and nightwatcher would name her son spiderkit.[break][break]

spiderkit's kittenhood was easy, living the life out in the wilderness, he was taught the customs of what creekclan used to be. his parents were even as firm as to stay near other creekclanners while they were in exile from the final battle. they believed deeply in stoatstar and his ability to reform creekclan. for young spiderkit, he wanted nothing more than to prove to the leader and his family he could be the strength that the future of creekclan needed.[break][break]

he was apprenticed two moons after creekclan's return. he was given to a strong and icy feline known as Jaypeck. The warrior was strong, and believed deeply in creekclan and creekclan's rebirth. for the young spiderpaw, it gave him everything he needed to form who he was today. while he was quiet and harsh with others, he was open to those who gave him a chance.[break][break]

that all changed a moon ago, during a routine border patrol, jaypeck, spiderpaw and nightwatcher were walking along the border with the wilderness when the two creatures were upon them. a mated pair of foxes lunged for the youngest and weakest of the cats, snapping their jaws around his hind leg, twisting it as if to tear it from him. for the most part, the tom himself blacked out, but the recounting of the story - from his dying mentor - would send him spiraling into pain and panic.[break][break]

he was told that after the first fox launched him free from it's gasps, the second went for his mother. his mother fought bravely driving the fox back enough that it was about to turn tails and run. however, the first fox attacked her. jaypeck had been frozen for a moment, checking on spiderpaw's breath. when the warrior had turned, nightwatcher had nearly downed the one fox, but was injured gravely.[break][break]

jaypeck would continue the fight until he to began to fall. the mated pair of foxes would only turn tail when a group of five more felines came rushing to their aid. nightwatcher did not survive the journey back to camp, and jaypeck's injuries were to serious for him to last much longer. he died that night after telling spiderpaw the tale, and upon the next morning, the injured apprentice began to close himself off once more.[break][break]

during that moon in the medicine cat's den, he watched berrybloom in her natural habit, learning what she was doing - while begrudgingly noticing that it came to him simply. it would take a full moon for his wounds to heal to the best of their ability, but his leg would forever be manged, useless almost. it was than he asked what good would he be to the clan, if not as berrybloom's apprentice. in an almost desperate plea... the tom would meow.[break][break]

"i don't wish to be a burden"[break][break]

as such, he is welcomed as the she-cat's apprentice just after the medicine cat's meeting. he even attends the gathering as a medicine cat's apprentice and is beginning to grow into his new role. he learns the way of healing easily, having a sharp mind and great memory he takes to the job as easily as any. however it is the emergence of the spore that causes his first meeting with the medicine cat's to be without his mentor. he meets the others, and receives a dream that is shattered and unlike that of the others. soon enough he is meeting loners to learn of tales of a group who might be able to help.[break][break]

then the spores hits with a fever no one can control, twolegs arrive and surprisingly enough, only cases of the spore that pop up come from close contact with the infected. spiderpaw is soon found to have learned all he can and upon the last meeting with the medicine cats, he is named spiderfrost.

[break][break]

HISTORY TO COME

type it here

[PTab=
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] MENTOR

in another lifetime, skywhisper and spiderfrost would have never walked across each others paths. however due to fate, the two due now walk the same path and for spiderfrost the soft-spoken tom has been a valuable mentor. while the two don't speak often, spiderfrost does care for the tom and was worried over him leaving for the quarantined felines.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] MENTOR/MOTHERLY

as the same is said about skywhisper, the same can be said about flickerfrost. for the most part the two are similar and yet so very different. spiderfrost looks up to flickerfrost the most, seeing her as an almost motherly figure to his childish behavior. she has helped him almost the most in his times of needs and he automatically sought her out for training - even if it was in secret. for the most part, spiderfrost is most glad she is in camp with him and not with the quarantined felines.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] ROMANTIC

spiderfrost has always thought the younger she-cat to be adorable in her own right, and probably would have flirted with her when he was a warrior's apprentice. however since becoming a medicine cat he has been reserved about everything with the she-cat. he values her friendship and kind heart, however he can not help but feel worried over the rush of heat that floods him when he is near her, or that his mind can be muddled when she laughs.

[break][break]

while the true rarely speak if ever since she became a medicine cat's apprentice, the young tom is fond of lilypaw and enjoys her company when no one else will keep his. however, due to the quarantine situation, he was sadden to see her disappear into the distance. he had even had half a mind to demand skywhisper take him instead and allow lilypaw to train in safety.

000 OWED THREADS

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

PEBBLES
EIGHTEEN
MALE
HE/HIM
PANSEXUAL
MEDICINE CAT
NONE
ROXIE
minnowswarm Avatar
minnowswarm
Oneclan
Apr 16, 2020 18:27:41 GMT