Devi's Chronical's [PLOTTER]

Dec 16, 2019 1:29:44 GMT

VERVAINFLOWER, WARRIOR OF GORGECLAN
Vervain is a tough she-cat when it comes to getting to know her. She is a proud woman with an air of regality and indifference. relationships of any kind are hard for her to make, however, anyone persistent enough to get to know her is rewarded with a deep kindred bond. She has a strict moral compass, bound by her honor and word Vervainflower is a bit of a stickler for the warrior code. When it comes to plots, Vervainflower is fairly versatile. Anything within her character can go.

CURRENT PLOTS SHE'S INVOLVED IN :
An indistinct relationship plot with 's which will result in a litter of kits

PLOTS SHE'S OPEN TO :

• Rivalries - Vervainflower can definitely be found having a rivalry with another cat, be that another feline from a different clan or in Gorgeclan doesn't matter

• Adoptions - any kits or apprentices lacking a parental figure in their life can definitely count on Vervainflower to step up to the position. She's much too nurturing for her own good.

• Friendships - while difficult to bond with Vervainflower isn't entirely impossible to form a bond with. It just takes a lot of time and effort on the other cat's part to get her to open up.

• Angst plots - not sure on the specifics, but I'm open to any ideas!

I don't mind mild power-playing of my character's if it helps you write a post. Anything beyond mild control needs my explicit permission!
PEBBLES
19 years
female
she/her
Aromantic
God, bish
haha, you make me laugh
Devi

Quick Reply