Take a Leap of Faith

Nyara Avatar
Nyara
Administrator
Dec 8, 2019 3:50:01 GMT
Adoptions are Currently Open
All images are optional and 400px width for ease of use
Please tell me your intention for the relationship between my character and the one you adopt!

Fawnleap

Mother of Quailstream
Female
70+ Moons
Creekclan Warrior
Appearance: A non-red (black, chocolate, cinnamon or dilutions of these) spotted tabby of some kind (egyptian mau for reference) Picture is just a suggestion
Personality: Largely up to the adopter, though she is controlling and religious - after what happened to Creekclan she has every intention for her kits to help boost the population by settling down and having kits of their own, to the point she would guilt-trip her daughter and threaten to choose a mate for her. She is also likely incredibly loyal to the clan, at least on the surface, and pretty hard to push around. However, I don't have many things set in stone other than her controlling and kinda manipulative approach to Quail - she could very well be content now that her daughter has a mate - up to the adopter if she is kind and supportive or not beyond that.
History: Please read Quail's - anything before she had her kits is up to you
Extra: Her mate Stormfall died in the war against Gorgeclan - they were good and loyal mates, though if there was any love there is entirely up to you (he was a good father the kits and at the very least they respected each other quite a lot if they were not in love). You are welcome to find her a new mate if you desire

Eagleswoop

Brother of Quailstream
Male
41 Moons
Creekclan Warrior
Appearance: A non-red (black, chocolate, cinnamon or dilutions of these) spotted tabby of some kind (egyptian mau for reference) Picture is just a suggestion
Personality: His personality is pretty much undefined, though he is likely very loyal to the clan or at least seems to be. I imagine him hard working and perhaps obedient to Fawnleap's wishes, seeing as he gave in so easily to her demands to get a mate.
History: Please see Quailstream's, you are welcome to add in anything from his perspective so long as it does not interfere with the set events
Extra: He has a mate at his mother's insistence, feel free to come up with whatever you like for her. I would like to know your ideas f it is not just pleasant sibling love lol

Speckledcreek

Sister of Quailstream
Female
41 Moons
Any; Former Creekclan Warrior
Personality: While I picture Speckledcreek as having been a kind and considerate molly growing up, likely rather similar to and close with her sister, her personality since the war against Gorgeclan until now is entirely up to you
History: Please match to Quail's up until Speckled's disappearance, anything after that is entirely up to you
Extra: She is presumed dead by the whole clan, though Quailstream holds out hope that she is alive. She vanished during the battle against Gorgeclan, how or why is entirely up to you, though I would love to hear your ideas. She may go wherever you please her to and join any group or clan if she has not already.
You are also welcome to change her name to anything you like so long as her old name remains in her past.

Claimed

Wolfpaw
Brother of Featherpaw
Male
10 Moons
Gorgeclan Apprentice
Extra: The siblings have been within Gorgeclan since they were six moons, after they ran away from their mother Hailstrike (Bonestar's daughter). They had a rather harsh upbringing, and Wolfpaw was their mother's favorite because he was tougher and faster in learning to fight, though he has always tried to protect Featherpaw despite also being forced to attack her on his mother's will as well - Featherpaw is kind of afraid of her brother, yet she also sees him as her rock, and her protection, and she does love him too.
Taken By: Wander

Ebonystorm

Older Sister of Cobrastrike
Female
68 Moons
Anything (may join Creek in future if desired)
Appearance: A black molly, likely with green eyes - any fur length
Personality: Entirely up to the adopter
History: Please read Cobrastrike's. She was presumed dead during Bonestar's rule - anything that happened after the event that caused her to be assumed dead is entirely up to the adopter. She could have left the clans to become an outsider, could have been captured somehow, nearly killed and taken to a vet, or perhaps she joined a new clan or stayed in hiding until Bonestar was overthrown and re-joined Gorge. She will not have joined Creekclan, but she may do in the future if you would like her to.
Extra: Her two littermates were stillborn. While Cobra was closer with his littermate, him and Ebonystorm still got along reasonably well and she likely often gave him little tips and lessons during his apprenticeship and early warriorhood during Monarchstar's reign. Perhaps they grew closer during Bonestar's rule, but more likely they were pushed apart by differing opinions, and eventually she was assumed to have 'died' when she disappeared during one of the many battles Gorgeclan took on - I would love for them to meet up again and perhaps reconcile as siblings. Maybe they have a shared opinion of Gorgeclan, or perhaps she may help him soften his view a little?
Taken By: Bandit

PEBBLES
Infinite
Female
She/Her
Kitten Roller
Nyara
The Mother of All Kittens
bandit Avatar
bandit
Administrator
Dec 14, 2019 22:07:56 GMT