i thought i saw a puddy tat

Nov 26, 2019 20:34:04 GMT

Cause darling I'm a
nightmare
dressed like a
daydream
With the days getting colder, it was becoming harder and harder to venture further from home. On this especially blustery day, Nina had found herself hardly wandering from her home. And when she had finally built up the courage, it was simply just to the edge of the village, to sit atop the stone wall surrounding her homeland. 

Blue eyes scanned the area for any signs of life. Sadly, it seemed that she would be alone for today's adventure. With Fran and Sharkbait doing who knows what, Nina found herself wishing for more company at almost all hours of the day. Her tail was quick to curl around her paws as a soft breeze picked up. 

"Why is nobody out and about today?" She huffed, half convinced that it was time to go home already. 

OPEN ● somebody come entertain this poor bab

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
[/quote]

Deleted
PEBBLES
Nov 27, 2019 17:20:53 GMT
The large fluffy Tom cat trots down the street he had know these streets since he was born but alas he wished to be free and wild and so he was. It has been sometime since he had joined Moorclan and although he loved the camp and his new friends he still missed his old life. A quick visit wouldn’t hurt? If only if it was just a quick chat with his old neighbor, Joey. He continues down the path which would twist and turn until he reached his familiar neighborhood.

“Joey? Ptssss Joey? Are you home?” He yowls out, unfortunately a bit to loudly and enough for others to hear him.

Deleted
PEBBLES
Dec 2, 2019 15:40:37 GMT

Cause darling I'm a
nightmare
dressed like a
daydream
She was about ready to call it quits. With the wind driving her crazy, it was hard to not just suck it up and go home. But soon, she heard the voice of another...and with a scent unfamiliar to her accompanying it...she set off. Nobody entered the world of Nina without meeting her. She simply couldn't allow it. 

Rounding a corner, the fluffy she-cat smiled friendly at the shape of another feline. Her blue orbs danced with excitement as she pranced up to the tom. "Hi! I'm Nina. I don't recognize you from around here. Who's Joey? I haven't met him either...which is crazy because I know everyone here." 

Her voice was friendly, too excited and happy about the company of another to care whether or not they meant harm to her. 

@foxhowl ● enter crazy friendly nina

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Deleted
PEBBLES
Dec 3, 2019 21:32:16 GMT
“Whoa! I-he’s-“ Fox jerks back slightly as the female pranced in front of him. “He’s my old neighbor before I left to live with my clan” Foxhowl explained, now looking past Nina as if he was still looking for Joey but he knew he wouldn’t be out in weather like this. His long fur rustles with the wind as he focused back on the kitty pet. “Call me Fox” he gives her a polite smile

Deleted
PEBBLES

Quick Reply